13-Sep Freeze date, 13-Oct Production completion date

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
My lightly optioned MY22 Taycan 4 CT (PNS3GBV5) with a 13-Sep-2021 Freeze Date is now in transit to Emden Port just a month after placing my order. I am hopeful that there will not be any delays that push delivery into 2022.

I did have an EQS on order since January, but made a last minute switch when I learned that the EQS 580 would not make it to the dealer before January 2022. Fortunately, my dealer sells both brands and switching the deposit to the 4 CT was not an issue.
Sponsored

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
My lightly optioned MY22 Taycan 4 CT (PNS3GBV5) with a 13-Sep-2021 Freeze Date is now in transit to Emden Port just a month after placing my order. I am hopeful that there will not be any delays that push delivery into 2022.

I did have an EQS on order since January, but made a last minute switch when I learned that the EQS 580 would not make it to the dealer before January 2022. Fortunately, my dealer sells both brands and switching the deposit to the 4 CT was not an issue.
Nicely done. Pretty much my experience. Freeze date was Sept 3rd and it completed production 9/28, got to Emden 9/30, and hopped on a boat today.

Just about every new Taycan has stop sale for the warning lights right now, but I'm pretty hopeful the fix will be sorted before ours arrive.

OP
OP
fgwinn

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Just got the VIN number from the dealer. This info is a nice verification of the TYD status.

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Just got the VIN number from the dealer. This info is a nice verification of the TYD status.
VIN can also be found on TYD. Once it enters "scheduled for production", phase 2/4, you can click "discover current phase" and it should give you the VIN.

Dr.MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Nicely done. Pretty much my experience. Freeze date was Sept 3rd and it completed production 9/28, got to Emden 9/30, and hopped on a boat today.

Just about every new Taycan has stop sale for the warning lights right now, but I'm pretty hopeful the fix will be sorted before ours arrive.
Good luck. My CT4 has the same date and arrived in Baltimore 10/22. Stuck there since. It was supposed to be at the dealer 10/29 but still waiting. I have heard nothing from the dealer.
Sponsored