RPSRPS

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 TAYCAN GTS / '22 F150 HYBRID / '19 RANGER
Country flag
Know this has been discussed in multiple threads but looking for further information. My ‘22 Taycan GTS is coming up for it 2 year service. The dealer in PA I purchased the car from quoted $2000-$3000!! I probably will take it somewhere in NJ where I live. Read the comments but haven’t seen anything recently on what people are paying. Can anyone advise, suggest any dealers (Northern NJ preferred but will travel)? If anyone can post any receipts (without personal details of course) that would be useful as well.
Sponsored

mikezhang31

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I just got mine done at warrington PA for 1100. I called porsche princeton, porsche flemington and they all quoted me the same.

OP
OP

RPSRPS

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just got mine done at warrington PA for 1100. I called porsche princeton, porsche flemington and they all quoted me the same.
Porsche Conshohocken was the one that quoted me. Thanks for the info

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
Know this has been discussed in multiple threads but looking for further information. My ‘22 Taycan GTS is coming up for it 2 year service. The dealer in PA I purchased the car from quoted $2000-$3000!! I probably will take it somewhere in NJ where I live. Read the comments but haven’t seen anything recently on what people are paying. Can anyone advise, suggest any dealers (Northern NJ preferred but will travel)? If anyone can post any receipts (without personal details of course) that would be useful as well.
As I recall from actual experience, two basic items are in this 2 year service : brake fluid service (let them do it) and cabin filter (do it yourself; not too hard)..the cost ought to be < $500. Mine was $457 after a 10% PCA discount...(including a free "multi-point inspection")

hifi239

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My dealer in Boston charged $473 labor for an inspection (that included '"check coolant level and antifreeze??") and replacing the cabin filter. The cabin filter part was $111.64! Then a separate charge for brake fluid flush $199.53. Total $837.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Mine was $200.95.

I supplied my own wiper blades and pollen filter from Suncoast, and asked them to test the brake fluid and skip the flush if it was still good. At one year old and 18K miles, It was.

OP
OP

RPSRPS

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you for the info - greatly appreciated!

STLLTH

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
As I recall from actual experience, two basic items are in this 2 year service : brake fluid service (let them do it) and cabin filter (do it yourself; not too hard)..the cost ought to be < $500. Mine was $457 after a 10% PCA discount...(including a free "multi-point inspection")
Is there a video tutorial on how to remove the cabin filter cover? I tried looking for it thinking it was similar to my Macan GTS but couldn't see the access cover.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I purchased the 4 year Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan Agreement in 2022 for about $1,600. I had buyer's remorse afterwards, but at some of these prices being quoted, I'm shocked !

Old man

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross Turismo 2022 VWSportwagen TDI 20
Country flag
Does this service have to be done at a Porsche dealer to maintain the warranty?

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I did my own work and kept the receipts for wipers, cabin air filter & brake fluid. I paid my dealer to do an inspection for $178 which included resetting the service indicator. The best price I have found for Taycan cabin air filters is Pelican Parts ( under $20 ).

iamai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS
Country flag
$750 as of January 2024 at Porsche Stevens Creek in Santa Clara, CA., for TurboS

Old man

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross Turismo 2022 VWSportwagen TDI 20
Country flag
I did my own work and kept the receipts for wipers, cabin air filter & brake fluid. I paid my dealer to do an inspection for $178 which included resetting the service indicator. The best price I have found for Taycan cabin air filters is Pelican Parts ( under $20 ).
Does the warranty remain intact if someone other than the dealer does the service? Thanks

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
The warranty remains intact.
The Magnuson Moss Warranty Act outlines the requirements of a warrantor and explains that consumers are not required to use branded vehicle parts or complete repairs at a dealership to maintain the warranty. Independent repair shops can service the vehicle.
Sponsored