Jraeven

First Name
Joop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo (cab), Cayenne S, AMG GT-C, Audi R8
Country flag
Question: does the Taycan charger keep track of the power consumption? In other words can i see for example how much power I have "tanked" the Taycan per month?

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Question: does the Taycan charger keep track of the power consumption? In other words can i see for example how much power I have "tanked" the Taycan per month?
You can Track all your charging history, both through the Porsche Charging and through the PMCC at home, via MyPorsche. There is no monthly summary there but you can export all the data in a suitable format and do your own tables or graphs!

Looks like this.
Porsche Taycan 2020 Taycan Drivers Manual / Owners Manual [PDF] 95C69C5A-E862-4DAE-ABA8-8C24806F4BCA

If you have the Porsche Home Energy Manager you can get a lot of graphs from the system for your home charging.

Jraeven

First Name
Joop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo (cab), Cayenne S, AMG GT-C, Audi R8
Country flag
Very intresting thanks!. do you think the Porsche Home Energy Manager is a good investment?

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Very intresting thanks!. do you think the Porsche Home Energy Manager is a good investment?
I think if it can be installed in a system with Solar Panels that can optimise charging to use that energy, then yes. I have so far not been able to see the real benefit without solar panels. The electrician that installed it did also not really know how to benefit maximum from it. The instructions for the HEM is barely nonexistant and the Porsche dealer has absolutely no clue.

But I have seen other members here that have solar panel installation and they have very much the same info, more and easier to read etc. I guess there could be many systems around that perform similar duties? Very expensive unit and sensors in my view.
Here are a few screenshots of data that can be seen.
Porsche Taycan 2020 Taycan Drivers Manual / Owners Manual [PDF] 60E211EB-7D1C-408B-ABD7-FB7A9F0C0E3C
Porsche Taycan 2020 Taycan Drivers Manual / Owners Manual [PDF] D3E3E378-BE56-4CD1-9C33-F762909A3C6C