Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW XI/Taycan 21 4S
Country flag
Other than software resets I have had two problems with my 21 4S 1)heads up display failure which took five days at the dealer to fix 2)yesterday I had a complete AC failure requiring yet another trip to the dealer.So far after getting my car in December of 20 it has required four visits to the dealer each requiring several days.I love the car but this cannot continue otherwise the car will get a very bad reputation
Sponsored

Evpower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2022, Bolt 2020
Country flag
Other than software resets I have had two problems with my 21 4S 1)heads up display failure which took five days at the dealer to fix 2)yesterday I had a complete AC failure requiring yet another trip to the dealer.So far after getting my car in December of 20 it has required four visits to the dealer each requiring several days.I love the car but this cannot continue otherwise the car will get a very bad reputation
I have a Taycan on order and the bad reputation is already here. I sold my 2017 911. My best remedy is to stay off this forum.

OP
OP

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW XI/Taycan 21 4S
Country flag
Problem was found to be a faulty low pressure sensor which was replaced under warranty

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Oh, that sort of AC. I thought you meant alternating current charging!
Sponsored