Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I purchased them used on Rennlist for $2000 including tires and TPMS. They were originally being used on a Panamera Turbo. If you want a deal you can always look for wheels that fit other Porsche models and have similar overall specs
thanks
Sponsored

cb02z0

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan (base)
Country flag
Unfortunately not, I also checked every factory Porsche cap size and none fit. I asked AG and they suggested https://3dcarstickers.com/ but I have not proceeded any further with looking into those options yet. Honestly wheel makers are missing out by not making wheels that are compatible with factory center caps, it would be a huge selling point.
did you notice a drop in range on the AGs?

Benji_OOS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan, '13 911, 01 911, e-tron, Tesla S75D
Country flag
did you notice a drop in range on the AGs?
With my RWD 79kWh car it is about 10 miles less predicted range than the factory 19 aero wheels with summer tires. 225 miles down to 214. Not too bad considering these are wider and spaced out to the wheel arch which doesn't help with aerodynamics.

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Vossen HF-5. 20'', glossy black, very comfortable ans smooth.
Completely recommended. Got them shipped from Atlanta to California on butlertire.com, they were good peeps. They even created gel center caps with Porsche logo so they look OEM.

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01751-Edit.jpg

DSC01427.jpg
awesome setup! 20” looks very good too!

Where did you get the center cap, would the oem Porsche crest cap work on Vossen wheels?

jenzfc

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Polestar 2
Country flag
awesome setup! 20” looks very good too!

Where did you get the center cap, would the oem Porsche crest cap work on Vossen wheels?
the vendor created those for me! look great! wanted the OEM look.
The OEM center caps DO NOT fit on AM wheels.

MrBeanPT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Vossen HF-5. 20'', glossy black, very comfortable ans smooth.
Completely recommended. Got them shipped from Atlanta to California on butlertire.com, they were good peeps. They even created gel center caps with Porsche logo so they look OEM.

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01751-Edit.jpg

DSC01427.jpg
Looks great! Could you please confirm rims' width and ET?

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi Matt,

May I ask are you referring to getting a set of OEM cap from Porsche to fit the wheels (HF-5)? Or Vossen can provide the Porsche Cap as part of an order?

I was reviewing their galleries and stumble upon this, looks quite OEM to me.

https://vossenwheels.com/galleries/porsche-taycan-4s-hybrid-forged-series-hf-5-6/

Thanks.
no problem. You are correct - it's an OEM center cap, and for those to fit on an aftermarket wheel, you have to confirm that as an option. Companies like HRE, AG, BC, Vossen and Signature will do it but charge about 100 bucks per wheel due to the extra milling required.

Not all of their wheel options have this - the cast wheels or 'off the shelf' types won't. SIgnature (for example) will only sell custom wheels so not a problem; however some of the wheel mfgs have downmarket cast options to hit a wider market (as an example HRE calls them 'flow forged') - I don't think they can mill those for an OEM cap.

Last edited:

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
no problem. You are correct - it's an OEM center cap, and for those to fit on an aftermarket wheel, you have to confirm that as an option. Companies like HRE, AG, BC, Vossen and Signature will do it but charge about 100 bucks per wheel due to the extra milling required.

Not all of their wheel options have this - the cast wheels or 'off the shelf' types won't. SIgnature (for example) will only sell custom wheels so not a problem; however some of the wheel mfgs have downmarket cast options to hit a wider market (as an example HRE calls them 'flow forged') - I don't think they can mill those for an OEM cap.
Hi Matt, thanks for the detailed reply!

I have already ordered my Taycan GTS and opt for the standard 20" GTS wheel. The car should be ready for pick up at my local dealership in the next few weeks. So I assume I have already missed the opportunity to select the optional OEM cap for a AM wheel? (btw, even looking up the configurator today I failed to find such option to spec a AM wheel cap, is this something to be coordinated through my sales rep? Sorry for my ignorance).

So what should be my next step if I plan on getting a set of HF-5 and wanting to getthe colored Porsche crest wheel cap to fit them? Should I order through my local Porsche dealership, if so how should I find out about the part number?

I am also talking to my local wheel shop to see what options they can provide either through their own mean or through Vossen.

Thanks for your time!

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi Matt, thanks for the detailed reply!

I have already ordered my Taycan GTS and opt for the standard 20" GTS wheel. The car should be ready for pick up at my local dealership in the next few weeks. So I assume I have already missed the opportunity to select the optional OEM cap for a AM wheel? (btw, even looking up the configurator today I failed to find such option to spec a AM wheel cap, is this something to be coordinated through my sales rep? Sorry for my ignorance).

So what should be my next step if I plan on getting a set of HF-5 and wanting to getthe colored Porsche crest wheel cap to fit them? Should I order through my local Porsche dealership, if so how should I find out about the part number?

I am also talking to my local wheel shop to see what options they can provide either through their own mean or through Vossen.

Thanks for your time!
The OEM caps are standard fit so when you spec your HF-5 ask them to include a quote that cuts for OEM fitment. The caps themselves vary in price. The most expensive way to get them will be through a local dealer or the wheel shop (they will just markup what you can grab it for).

The two spots I have found the best pricing are Gaudin Porsche (in Las Vegas) and of course Suncoast - Suncoast has these caps on their online store:

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/skutaybtccs.html

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
The OEM caps are standard fit so when you spec your HF-5 ask them to include a quote that cuts for OEM fitment. The caps themselves vary in price. The most expensive way to get them will be through a local dealer or the wheel shop (they will just markup what you can grab it for).

The two spots I have found the best pricing are Gaudin Porsche (in Las Vegas) and of course Suncoast - Suncoast has these caps on their online store:

Canada is a small market so far less choice - these two are the better of everything I have seen. Not sure what part of Canada you are in but if its the West Coast (Vancouver area) there are a couple of spots that will let you drop ship to their address (in Blaine or Pt Roberts etc) and then you can avoid import hassles etc. Im guessing there are a few spots to do this along the border.

Sorry, I dont know the part numbers!

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag

that’s great! Thanks for the advice.
Sponsored