Anyone using the PUMP routeplanning app?

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Anyone using the PUMP app for route planning ? I just rediscovered this app. It has a very nice way of showing the chargers along the way. It shows the planned chargers and how much are free and the charger speed. But if you zoom on the route you can also see the ones directly on the chosen route. When selected it shows the free and total chargers. This should be easier when looking for alternatives for busy chargers. ABRP is more versatile but PUMP faster in calculating but doesn’t show alternative routes. It should also be possible to connect with cars online for the SoC like Tronity for ABRP but haven’t tried that yet.

I have the free 1 week trial which also shows advised avantage speed, elevation and temperature.
Porsche Taycan Anyone using the PUMP routeplanning app? IMG_4745

Porsche Taycan Anyone using the PUMP routeplanning app? IMG_4746

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
Looking at the tread title, thought the was an app to inflate/deflate your Taycan tyres 🤓

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Never heard of it – will for sure try it out. Especially as ABRP has new owners, its good for consumers to have choice.

Though in the meantime, I'd miss the web interface of ABRP – where I do most of my planning and road-trip research – I've each day's leg already saved into the service.

Porsche Taycan Anyone using the PUMP routeplanning app? Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 08.10.56

OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Never heard of it – will for sure try it out. Especially as ABRP has new owners, its good for consumers to have choice.

Though in the meantime, I'd miss the web interface of ABRP – where I do most of my planning and road-trip research – I've each day's leg already saved into the service.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 08.10.56.png
Nice trip ! I am leaving next week. First stop B mine in Frankfurt. Saw it on one of your earlier trip. Going through the alps over te Grossglockner. Are you planning to do that too while in Zell am See ? The route starts there. I did some of the Alpine roads you planned in Switzerland last year and the year before. Really nice too.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice trip ! I am leaving next week. First stop B mine in Frankfurt. Saw it on one of your earlier trip. Going through the alps over te Grossglockner. Are you planning to do that too while in Zell am See ? The route starts there. I did some of the Alpine roads you planned in Switzerland last year and the year before. Really nice too.
Enjoy – and yes, that's a fun hotel for a road-trip! We've been on the Grossglockner a few times, so not sure if we'll do it again this year. It's Porsche Design's HQ (and exhibit in local museum) that has us stoping off for two days in Zell-am-See.

OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Enjoy – and yes, that's a fun hotel for a road-trip! We've been on the Grossglockner a few times, so not sure if we'll do it again this year. It's Porsche Design's HQ (and exhibit in local museum) that has us stoping off for two days in Zell-am-See.
I think there is also the 75 years Porsche event in a museum on the Grossglockner road. For the Grossglockner : did you go up the small road to the Edelweiss hotel. Looks fun but the road may be to narrow.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think there is also the 75 years Porsche event in a museum on the Grossglockner road.
Oh, will defo check that out!

For the Grossglockner : did you go up the small road to the Edelweiss hotel. Looks fun but the road may be to narrow.
We did!

Porsche Taycan Anyone using the PUMP routeplanning app? IMG_2169

Porsche Taycan Anyone using the PUMP routeplanning app? IMG_2179