Avehanna

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C63s
Country flag
Got the car wrapped with inozetek army green wrap. Love it as it is very shiny like paint. Under sunlight, it is brighter. Inside room light, it looks darker and it look very good as the photos.
The next step will be replacing the stock wheels with 21 or 22 inch aftermarket wheels.
Just can't decide with the color of the wheel.
Black wheels will match the most with the army green wrap but the black color will be the most unnoticeable.
Silver wheels will stand out the best.
Also looking at gold color wheels as I saw many of the new cars (M5 CS) with green body matching with light gold color wheels
Any suggestion?

Porsche Taycan Army Green 4S Wrap IMG_20210127_175441

Porsche Taycan Army Green 4S Wrap IMG_20210127_175447

Porsche Taycan Army Green 4S Wrap IMG_20210127_175459

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
Wow, that's certainly unique!

Yep, gold, as above is one option.

I'd be interested to see it with all-black 19" Aeros too. I think I saw a powder-coated set on here somewhere. That would complete the utilitarian look.

jonze

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Uber
Country flag
Looks cool. I vote black wheels - the wrap is already noticeable.

OP
OP

Avehanna

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C63s
Country flag
I am also leaning towards black wheel.
Gold looks nice but I don't know how long this army green wrap will last, it may not match the future body color

arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Shmee's gold wheels probably work best, and that is the combo most people would do. However, I think if you want to "be different" then a satin silver, or similar, could work. Something that is glossy but not grey, instead more metallic. ADV.1 has a color called "liquid smoke" that could work nicely here. I also think their "Brushed Cognac" (or similar colors) would pop against the green, too.

Love the army green color; I had been contemplating getting an Audi eTron GT down the road when it arrives, to replace the Taycan just for fun; and there is a similar green Audi offers in the RS5 that I'd be tempted by; so kudos!

CJE

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Ford GT (part owner)
Country flag
Got the car wrapped with inozetek army green wrap. Love it as it is very shiny like paint. Under sunlight, it is brighter. Inside room light, it looks darker and it look very good as the photos.
The next step will be replacing the stock wheels with 21 or 22 inch aftermarket wheels.
Just can't decide with the color of the wheel.
Black wheels will match the most with the army green wrap but the black color will be the most unnoticeable.
Silver wheels will stand out the best.
Also looking at gold color wheels as I saw many of the new cars (M5 CS) with green body matching with light gold color wheels
Any suggestion?

IMG_20210127_175441.jpg

IMG_20210127_175447.jpg

IMG_20210127_175459.jpg
I'm thinking gold color wheels will make you look like an Army Staff car. Go with black. You have enough punch from the fabulous color on the car. The wheels would be the supporting player.

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
this looks Tits! Great job. How did they the company do on the wrap job, can you see any crap up close?