Beautiful Inside and Out

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
Are you able to run the Porsche Nav and Carplay Nav(Google maps/Waze) at the same time? Is this after the uPgrade? I remember using one would always close the other.
Yes. I have always been able to do so. Sometimes it gets a bit finicky, but I just start them up again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BMonte13

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Yes. I have always been able to do so. Sometimes it gets a bit finicky, but I just start them up again.
Hmmmm....I agree that starting google maps boots the native Porsche nav and vis versa. The main screen in your pic looks more like the maps app native to the iPhone and not google maps but I could be wrong. Will mess with it tomorrow but will be tough to sleep thinking of the possibilities.

Jono

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, Ducati Panigale V4S
Country flag
The forum often appropriately has pictures of how beautiful the Taycan is on the outside in various color/wrap options, but I'd just like to give a shout out to how beautiful this vehicle is on the inside too.

DC6F440B-1803-432A-91F1-745EDABF4736.jpeg
Oh dear is that hand sanitizer dripping down over the leather? Why on earth would you put that there??

DynamoCappo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I've gone for chalk as, with the exterior being metallic black, I felt it needed a contrast.

I was concerned for a while about the choice given it's a daily driver but seeing it in the pictures, it's the right choice!

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
Hmmmm....I agree that starting google maps boots the native Porsche nav and vis versa. The main screen in your pic looks more like the maps app native to the iPhone and not google maps but I could be wrong. Will mess with it tomorrow but will be tough to sleep thinking of the possibilities.
To be clear, I can simultaneously use Porsche navigation with charge planning and Waze via Apple play. That is what my photos show

kailifish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
To be clear, I can simultaneously use Porsche navigation with charge planning and Waze via Apple play. That is what my photos show
I see that must've been it, I just tried with google maps again, and starting one kicks the other out.