Beautiful Inside and Out

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Like many, I ordered a Taycan without having seen one in-person or driven one. As inventory is starting to come back, there are finally some used Taycans at local dealers... and I had a chance to check it out. One word: wow! I'm now even more excited (if that's even possible) for my build to be delivered!

OP
OP
BMonte13

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Like many, I ordered a Taycan without having seen one in-person or driven one. As inventory is starting to come back, there are finally some used Taycans at local dealers... and I had a chance to check it out. One word: wow! I'm now even more excited (if that's even possible) for my build to be delivered!
Yep. I saw one once in downtown San Francisco and thought wow I want THAT!

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
Every tesla i've ever owned was ordered before i drove one. My ex-wife has a taycan and she let me borrow it for a month so i was pretty much sold.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Porsche Taycan Beautiful Inside and Out IMG_3051

kailifish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I really, really like HUD. Very helpful with navigation as well.
8889B657-089A-47EE-9CFA-943FC2B20C46.jpeg
Are you able to run the Porsche Nav and Carplay Nav(Google maps/Waze) at the same time? Is this after the uPgrade? I remember using one would always close the other.

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
Are you able to run the Porsche Nav and Carplay Nav(Google maps/Waze) at the same time? Is this after the uPgrade? I remember using one would always close the other.
They run in parallel.
Sponsored