Best Source Of Info

that.mr.smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RRS, Bentley GTC, BMW M2C. 991 GT3RS
Country flag
Apologies, newbie here.

I've been looking around for information on all taycan models (saloon, sport & cross) in an easy to digest manor, is there any source like that?

Even the Porsche comparison tool only allows me to compare 3 models at once, so with 14 across the line up it gets quite tedious!

Any help appreciated, thanks!
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Apologies, newbie here.

I've been looking around for information on all taycan models (saloon, sport & cross) in an easy to digest manor, is there any source like that?

Even the Porsche comparison tool only allows me to compare 3 models at once, so with 14 across the line up it gets quite tedious!

Any help appreciated, thanks!
There isn't anything really.

Comparing a saloon to a Cross Turismo to a Sport Turismo should be enough really.

All model variants are all wheel drive apart from the base Taycan which is rear wheel drive.

All interiors are the same apart from trim colours / materials.

Cross Turismo has plastic cladding on the exterior, rides slightly higher than the Sport Turismo and has a 'Gravel' mode for use on dirt tracks. Same physical dimensions and space. Both have more rear headroom than the saloon.

After that it's all about performance. Lowest in the Taycan RWD and highest in any Turbo S model.

You can spec an entry level model to anything you want. Performance aside you can spec a Taycan RWD to the same level as a Turbo S (not a good idea).

Physically, models can differ with the front diffuser (painted or not) and design of rear diffuser.

Decide if you want all wheel drive or not to filter these out. Next decide if you want a saloon or estate and then start your comparison.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP

that.mr.smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So I had the pleasure of testing out a taycan the other day and made this video to give an overview of all the taycan models available and the options available on them.

I've also talked about the model/models that I feel would be best suited to me.

Bit of fun, I hope that someone finds this useful.

OP
OP

that.mr.smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, lots of good knowledge here.

I must say I was somewhat underwhelmed with the RWD (base) model in terms of performance. :eek: :eek:

Is that a similar feeling here, or is it just me? No hard feelings to any rwd owners ;)

Valen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Eva Ribelle RS
Country flag
always the same, it depends from where you are coming

If you had a "regular" Ice engine it feels fast, if you had a performance EV or ICE it may look a bit slow
Sponsored