Bose frequency response chart? Also, Bose difference in sedan vs ct or by year?

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Does anyone have it? Specifically for a '20 or '21 Taycan sedan? Trying to find out how deep the bass frequency goes compared to my Model 3P. My Model 3 sounds amazing after utilizing the equalizer to drop some of the frequencies, but man -- the bass response in our Taycan is just so much smoother. It's leagues better than the Bose we've had in various Audis. Even our previous Audi A8!

Also, we recently had a '21 or '22 CT 4 loaner with the Bose, and it sounded different than ours. Almost a bit worse? The loaner had been driven about 30k km so it was definitely "broken in" already, but the sound was different. The reason why I'm adding model years is that I'm wondering if they changed something due to parts shortage, or if it's really just that the Bose was made specifically for the sedan and when the CT came they just dropped it in with no tuning done with the change in cabin shape.

-------------

Adding this info in case someone has, or has had, both and has not noticed the audio differences, and maybe this is why I hear a difference: I've had Porsche do extensive work to the doors/door panels and pillars due to cables rattling inside so our car is a bit more "insulated" than stock with tape and maybe foam(?).

List of what I do know: New speaker passenger side door, new door panel drivers side front and back, new window regulator drivers side, taped down cables in passenger door tunnel (this one was cool as they let me in the back to help with this and was fun to see the door disassembled).
Sponsored