XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Tesla audio han dow, the Bose system doesn even have equalizer
Maybe in the Model S premium but not the 3.
Sponsored

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
how about settings? what settings are you using to get the most out the bose system?

OP
OP
Taycan24

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD due in June
Country flag
Well, my Taycan finally arrived so after a few days of listening I can weight in:

and…it’s actually very close IMO. I am not at all disappointed with Bose in the Taycan, I think it sounds great!

The bass/subwoofer has a little less kick than Premium in the S, but still plenty of kick if that’s what you like (as I do when driving without the wife/kids).

As for settings, keeping the Bass all the way up to 7 for now (I hear no distortion with Bass on highest setting) and have settled in to keeping Treble at 4. Also have Surround Sound on.

You will not be disappointed with Bose coming from Premium in a Tesla! …I can only imagine what Burmeister sounds like…

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Well, my Taycan finally arrived so after a few days of listening I can weight in:

and…it’s actually very close IMO. I am not at all disappointed with Bose in the Taycan, I think it sounds great!

The bass/subwoofer has a little less kick than Premium in the S, but still plenty of kick if that’s what you like (as I do when driving without the wife/kids).

As for settings, keeping the Bass all the way up to 7 for now (I hear no distortion with Bass on highest setting) and have settled in to keeping Treble at 4. Also have Surround Sound on.

You will not be disappointed with Bose coming from Premium in a Tesla! …I can only imagine what Burmeister sounds like…
Agreed - I'm happy with Bose. Burmester in my 970 Panamera Turbo was INSANE. Man I loved that system!
Sponsored