Center storage

PaulaJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
has anyone purchased a silicone or non slip tray/mat for the slippery shelf in the front? I’m in the US.
Sponsored

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Was thinking about something like that. There are some decent silicone storage trays looking options on Amazon.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
has anyone purchased a silicone or non slip tray/mat for the slippery shelf in the front? I’m in the US.
I'm thinking about putting a wireless charging pad that has ledges to retain a phone there, as the factory location seems inconvenient given the difficulty of using the center console lid. Although I did not option storage package

wallace

First Name
Wallace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Country flag
To each their own, but I really like that the wireless charging is tucked into the center console. The connection stays flawless as the phone is secured, it looks cleaner, and I'm not tempted to use the phone itself while driving :)

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
To each their own, but I really like that the wireless charging is tucked into the center console. The connection stays flawless as the phone is secured, it looks cleaner, and I'm not tempted to use the phone itself while driving :)
Guess you haven't seen the thread here about the wireless charger. F that thing! I charge with the rear seat ports. WAY fast and zero overheat issues - ever.
Sponsored