Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Saw this on the main board, but thought it merits mention here on the CM thread. We’re all lucky to have Cherry Metallic vehicles in our possession as the color (according to many sources) has been discontinued, along with all paint to sample colors going forward. I guess we all have “collectors“ cars now…it’s really strange. The color and PTS still appear on the current configurator but individuals who recently locked in to the color(s) have been contacted and asked to please choose another. I was at Champion Porsche yesterday, and an employee who works strictly on builds broke the news to me, although I had heard things through the forum within the last week.

Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club 5E3947CA-A538-4D95-9138-AF344BA5AD58

Last edited:

farazkhu2

First Name
Fa Fa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 750i, Taycan
Country flag
Not the best pictures but figured it’d give anyone looking into it what it looks like in different lightings

AE72420D-461E-4C72-A6BA-EFC7D3C4BFE2.jpeg

3817A6A7-ECBB-43E2-8A85-FCFF3A7EF382.jpeg

A63B222A-43B2-4EA2-8551-8EDBC8B95B27.jpeg

F073B96D-F372-4CC5-BECC-FD2074B958B8.jpeg
Are these mission e wheel original or after market? I cannot seem to find the Mission Es in 20inch.

oxum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Went last weekend to catch some dirt trails in what's here just begining of spring, as always the car really likes to catch dust. I'm not sure if it's the aero of the car or the PPF that makes it more electrostatic overall but I always catch more dust than anyone else on the Taycan.

I have got 21" CT design wheels fitted coming from 20" turbo aero previously. On dirt/gravel it feels like I have to be a little more careful than on the 20's but overall the car seems as capable. I did not feel a range deficit so far, but one aspect of that could be the big update that coincided with setting up the new wheel, 'more range - less range = same as before'.

Cherry red is defo lovely when clean but really hard to keep good looking more than a week on average for me. Any speck of dust will kill the shine/coat depth.

Feels like the car is a little more unique now that the color has been taken out of the configurator.

Dusty/muddy pic
Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club ct4s_dusty_roadside

Englishtony2002

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I had a Cherry 4S on order, date went out way too far and ended up with a pre-configured Turbo in Crayon(Chalk) with gloss black exterior trim option - i am in love. Cherry i gorgeous in sunlight but really rather dull in overcast conditions. Enjoy your limited edition Cherries !!

EdwinT

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo, Porsche 356a T1
Country flag
Hi all, time to add my Cherry Red CT to the thread ;). Do love this color in the bright sun just after cleaning waxing detailing etc.

When looking at it I think I would switch to 22” wheels ? Any advice on which ones and color for the Cherry red ?

Satin bronze ? Black ? Titanium/silver? Dark grey?
Looking forward so some tips !

cheers Edwin
Porsche Taycan CHERRY METALLIC Taycan Club IMG_3456
Sponsored