compliments on Taycan 2022?

timc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo, BMW 330e
Country flag
Please write your compliments stories, I am interested to hear them, It will be my first Porsche car in Sweden.
I had other sports cars before I am 27 now and change my mind to be the Porsche guy.
If you are getting the car for the compliments you will get you might want to consider moving country to a more outgoing extravert one 😉

All I see is people admiring the car and then a look of abject disappointment come over them when I am middle aged out of shape lardass dressed like a hobo gets out of it.
I started dressing more like a hobo since getting the Taycan.

Perry

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla SP85D, Model P3D, Taycan Turbo S CT
Country flag
I got a few comments when it was new, but now it's such a relatively common car so I haven't heard anything for a while.

Oddly enough, red is apparently not the right colour for a Porsche, as I have been told by multiple different strangers for some reason.

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
I got a few comments when it was new, but now it's such a relatively common car so I haven't heard anything for a while.

Oddly enough, red is apparently not the right colour for a Porsche, as I have been told by multiple different strangers for some reason.
Hell… they couldn’t be more wrong. I’d go for it but in Southern California driving a red Porsche is begging every cop in a 10 mile radius to give you a ticket 🤣🤣

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Tesla stories don't count! tell me about women ;) lol jk...
Thanks
I've had many women flash their front headlights at me.
And occasionally I've had them get the horn.

I always stop and pull over in case they are desparate for something.

*it's all lies unfortunately. 😆

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I also always remember what my friend who has had many top end cars said when I was out in his Ferrari many years ago and people were looking at it.

"Just ignore them. They love the car but hate the driver. Most blokes are jealous"

Pennyroyal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD, 2022 Mercedes GLC
Country flag
In a local grocery store parking lot last week, a Tesla driver challenged me to a drag race.

FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, GT3
Country flag
A short time ago I attended a wedding that had some very well known celeb's from the sports world. Upon leaving, I was standing waiting for my car and as it approached one of the celebs asked me if it was the new Porsche EV. He was confused by the hum it was making at low speed as the valet approached. After acknowledging that it was an EV, he said to me " This car is really nice and good luck with it". This compliment is the only one I have ever received with the Taycan. Considering that it came from someone wealthy enough to buy a fleet of Bugatti's, it meant something special to me.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
A short time ago I attended a wedding that had some very well known celeb's from the sports world. Upon leaving, I was standing waiting for my car and as it approached one of the celebs asked me if it was the new Porsche EV. He was confused by the hum it was making at low speed as the valet approached. After acknowledging that it was an EV, he said to me " This car is really nice and good luck with it". This compliment is the only one I have ever received with the Taycan. Considering that it came from someone wealthy enough to buy a fleet of Bugatti's, it meant something special to me.
I received some nice compliments on my Taycan from someone whom I greatly respect that happens to live nearby. In my view, a true American hero and a very well-decorated military man (Navy S.E.A.L., Navy Admiral, etc.). That compliment was truly all I needed...

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I just got a “that’s a very nice car sir” from a 15 year old girl working the Mcdonald’s drive thru. Hopefully not what you’re after but it’s something. 😅

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
The sales rep at Porsche congratulated me on the great job I did in configuring my car. He said it was one of the best looking specs. But that’s his job and I presume he tells that to everyone.
Ha, right after you went out, he told me that its one of the ugliest. Just kidding.. also went to Latem?

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Ha, right after you went out, he told me that its one of the ugliest. Just kidding.. also went to Latem?
Did you order a Dolomite Silver ST? Or was it the only color available on the scale model?

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
The only model (a cross turismo) that looks closest toward my sport turismo crayon :)
Sponsored

Last edited: