Contrast stitching for Black/Bordeaux interior

vroomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, MB GLS 550
Country flag
Quick question for those that have the black/bordeaux leather interior:

Is contrast stitching included in this interior option? That is: do the black leather portions have red stitching and vice versa?

My SA said yes and showed me a Panamera which had the contrast stitching, but the configurator photos do not show this.

I suspect the answer is no, and that I would need to spring for the deviated stitching $$$ option.

Can anyone confirm?
Sponsored

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I have black/bordeaux- your suspicion is correct, there is no contrast stitching, it all matches the leather colour. Some SAs assume incorrectly because the showroom sample block has contrast stitching, which applies to some Porsche models but not the Taycan.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Quick question for those that have the black/bordeaux leather interior:

Is contrast stitching included in this interior option? That is: do the black leather portions have red stitching and vice versa?

My SA said yes and showed me a Panamera which had the contrast stitching, but the configurator photos do not show this.

I suspect the answer is no, and that I would need to spring for the deviated stitching $$$ option.

Can anyone confirm?
Nope!

The Panamera offers a better standard option with all 2 tone interiors here and contrasting stitching comes with the package. Not the case with the Taycan and is a costly option to add.

Your SA should know their products better!

Reactions: Dee

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Nope!

The Panamera offers a better standard option with all 2 tone interiors here and contrasting stitching comes with the package. Not the case with the Taycan and is a costly option to add.

Your SA should know their products better!
Ouch. Given that I have a Pan with upgraded leather, I must admit that I assumed that deviation stitching would come with my red interior. I can’t blame that on my SA b/c I didnt ask.

At this point, they really need to deliver my car. I can balance certain disappointments with a pleasing drive….but having so many annoyances with nothing to show for it is tiresome.
Sponsored