Cool Mamba Green CT Display

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
I did! Car will enter production in 4 weeks ?

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
I did too. Normally my ct at 9/24

Peter W

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hammeryachts.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT -2016 Cayenne-1997 911 vesuvio grey
Country flag
I did order a mamba green CT, I have been driving it around south FL for the past week. Love it, gets thumps up everywhere. Great color.

Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag
I did order a mamba green CT, I have been driving it around south FL for the past week. Love it, gets thumps up everywhere. Great color.
Do you have any pictures of this please Peter? I'm getting close to my CT fixed spec date and had Mamba as #1 but have seen a Macan that just looked dull in real life rather than the bright and rich green you seen in pictures.

Edited to say is see you have them win the other thread, do you have any outside away from the lights at all?

Last edited:

Peter W

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hammeryachts.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT -2016 Cayenne-1997 911 vesuvio grey
Country flag
Do you have any pictures of this please Peter? I'm getting close to my CT fixed spec date and had Mamba as #1 but have seen a Macan that just looked dull in real life rather than the bright and rich green you seen in pictures.

Edited to say is see you have them win the other thread, do you have any outside away from the lights at all?
Porsche Taycan Cool Mamba Green CT Display DFDC15C5-3EA2-41B8-8A30-B6AA1C63101A

Porsche Taycan Cool Mamba Green CT Display 0E9F6AD5-71EB-4D87-94F6-FC407BB65EAA

Porsche Taycan Cool Mamba Green CT Display 12763A49-724B-4BAC-AE97-B7046B0308C4

Porsche Taycan Cool Mamba Green CT Display FF4D8DF3-D376-49F9-99C3-EE9FAFB73391

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
That’s just lovely. Not far off my spec which, should it be built before my inevitable decline into round-the-clock care and puréed food, I am beyond excited about receiving.

Rickpoisson

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.porsche-code.com
Vehicles
VW e-Up!, Taycan Turbo CT MY22 - delivered
Country flag
That's awesome, pretty much my spec but I went for the standard 21' CT wheels so there will be a bit of contrast vs pure Vesuvius - I'd not seen the grey inlays yet and was worried perhaps gloss black would have been better. Now I'm happy with my choice. Do you have a front splitter view?

Rickpoisson

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.porsche-code.com
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s just lovely. Not far off my spec which, should it be built before my inevitable decline into round-the-clock care and puréed food, I am beyond excited about receiving.
Hey @MrB will see you on the road in the UK I hope! Do you have a date for collection as yet in UK? Porsche East London still appear to be in the dark on progress for my car (due end Sept) but seem to continue to indicate my car is being built (however it was in that state as of 3 weeks ago!)

Reactions: MrB

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S and Fiat 500e La Prima
Country flag
Hey @MrB will see you on the road in the UK I hope! Do you have a date for collection as yet in UK? Porsche East London still appear to be in the dark on progress for my car (due end Sept) but seem to continue to indicate my car is being built (however it was in that state as of 3 weeks ago!)
Hi there,

Funnily enough I’ve just checked and, as I feared, it’s slipped again. It’s now estimated as being at the dealers early December (was this month, then early Nov and now this). Updates are a little hard to come by as it’s via a lease company so I’m not directly party to the contract with Porsche so am reliant on the lease company passing on any updates.

I’ll be honest, I’ll be amazed if it’s with me before the end of the year (ordered early May).

Rickpoisson

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.porsche-code.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi there,

Funnily enough I’ve just checked and, as I feared, it’s slipped again. It’s now estimated as being at the dealers early December (was this month, then early Nov and now this). Updates are a little hard to come by as it’s via a lease company so I’m not directly party to the contract with Porsche so am reliant on the lease company passing on any updates.

I’ll be honest, I’ll be amazed if it’s with me before the end of the year (ordered early May).
Ha, that's a tad worrying as I just sold my ID.3 in prep for the big lad being here within the month :angry: Not sure I can cope with just the e-UP! for the family over multiple months!

I'm direct with the dealer but updates have been very limited. Ordered May too and was surprised to get a call out of the blue start of Aug to say my spec had already locked (which I was a tad annoyed at) and it was due end Sept..... let's see.
Sponsored