Correct recommended tire pressure for original Continental 20-inch all-season tires?

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
The information is not there in the MyPorsche manual nor in my printed manual, Reason could be that it varies with country, region and/or MY? I have two printed manuals, one in french and one in english, but no info apart from the plaque in the car as well as the PCM info.

MyPorsche info only gives tyre pressure for the Spare wheel, which I do not have!
8C5E3790-D01D-4D94-A9DC-53B3AF329DBC.png
FBC8758C-BF87-4F25-AEC3-EF343446394E.png
Interesting - yes perhaps there are regional / regulatory differences. If you do some searching here on the forum, you can find technical service bulletins listing these. Or you could ask your service department to provide you with a reference table of pressures for your model, wheels and tires.

Last edited:

800v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hmm, I cannot find a way to view the manual from the MyPorsche app -- can someone show where there option to view this is located??
(App version is 5.22.37-pcna+6975)

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Seems like not everybody has the embedded manual. Porsche might be rolling it out gradually, some regions might not be able to receive it.

For my experience, it is found at:
Main vehicle tab -> Details (top left) -> Manual subtab, right of Overview and Functions tab.

Porsche Taycan Correct recommended tire pressure for original Continental 20-inch all-season tires? 1665332107162

800v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thanks so much! I indeed don't have the "manual" tab ... I'll try to see if there is a newer version ..

Update: I do have the latest version. Maybe it is regional (I am in the US), or perhaps because I have a 2020 model, or perhaps because I don't have the big update yet?

Argh, the software is so random. They should at least display the tab always with an explanation why it's not available... similar to the initial screen where you never know if the data is stale or not while the indicator is spinning.. (please Porsche just display the last updated time)

Last edited:

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Thanks so much! I indeed don't have the "manual" tab ... I'll try to see if there is a newer version ..

Update: I do have the latest version. Maybe it is regional (I am in the US), or perhaps because I have a 2020 model, or perhaps because I don't have the big update yet?

Argh, the software is so random. They should at least display the tab always with an explanation why it's not available... similar to the initial screen where you never know if the data is stale or not while the indicator is spinning.. (please Porsche just display the last updated time)
Do you have the Good To Know app? That’s the same digital manual in a standalone app. It still works, but for my MY22 I get a message telling me to switch to the My Porsche app.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Interesting - yes perhaps there are regional / regulatory differences. If you do some searching here on the forum, you can find technical service bulletins listing these. Or you could ask your service department to provide you with a reference table of pressures for your model, wheels and tires.
Looks like there is a difference. I am fine with the door plaque and the PCM and rely on that information. Has served me very well with a long life on my Good Year F1 tyres. And feeling good about information for the winter tures as well. Guess Porsche would update the information easily in the PCM if needed.

800v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Great, it works in the good to know app and i could find the recommended tyre pressure there :like:

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I always run full load pressures. Slightly firmer ride but I also seem to get more longevity out of my tires than most.
Sponsored