Gary

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 718S Range Rover Vogue Ordered CT4T
Country flag
I ordered mine last July, when I ordered the car.
I asked the dealer last week and I was informed the same, should be, fingers crossed in the third quarter of This Year!
Not sure about the roof option, having already got a cracked roof.

Albion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-22 Taycan 4CT, -84 911 3.2
Country flag
2023 or 2024 or some time never
maybe time for Porsche to offer a simple adapter from CT bike mount to normal tow-hook if they can’t manage to manufacture bike racks

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
My bike carrier arrived today in the UK. Ordered May 2021.
Yay. They exist.
They are def trickling in - my orig order came to Houston about a month or more ago now - I too ordered back in July 2021, so took essentially a year to get to me - but in the end decided to decline it as I'm using a forum mbr.s redesign which is perfect for my needs.

Last edited:

Gary

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 718S Range Rover Vogue Ordered CT4T
Country flag
My bike carrier arrived last week, was surprised that it didn’t come with a storage bag, considering the price.

ineedanoriginal

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Got fed up waiting for the Porsche carrier (will we ever see it?) I need to carry my bikes to Ireland in August so trying out the Sea Sucker roof mounted cycle carry system mini bomber 2x cycles impressed so far
IMG_4988.jpeg
IMG_4990.jpeg
IMG_4986.jpeg
IMG_4986.jpeg
Porsche Taycan CT Cycle Carrier UK tempImageiOanjh

I love my SeaSucker. As long as you don't need to stop anywhere that would mean leaving your car and bike (the system is not secure and can easily be removed), then it is great. I've got roof racks for my car but unless I need to carry more than one bike or a roof box, I use the SeaSucker if I can't put the bike in the car.

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
tempImageiOanjh.jpg

I love my SeaSucker. As long as you don't need to stop anywhere that would mean leaving your car and bike (the system is not secure and can easily be removed), then it is great. I've got roof racks for my car but unless I need to carry more than one bike or a roof box, I use the SeaSucker if I can't put the bike in the car.
Nice bike 💨