TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Stickers as plates are illegal everywhere in the US (I believe) and more likely to get you pulled over than no plates. If the officer wants to stick it to you I'd wager stickers could be construed as fraudelent or counterfeit plates with the intent to deceive. No front plate is just a simple fix it ticket.

Run official DMV plates on the front or no plates.
For those in CA - https://licenseplatewrap.com/.

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Move to one of these states :)

The states not requiring a front license plate are Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia.

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Has anyone used the sto n sho on a 2022 Taycan? I just ordered one and it clearly states 2020 Taycan. Their site does not have a 2022 option.

285kph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW X5 - 2021 Taycan - 2022 BMW X5 45e
Country flag
thanks. I emailed them and also my dealer. both think it will fit on the 2022 Taycan. We will find out shortly!
I "installed" it on my 2021 Taycan - took all of 2 min.

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
I "installed" it on my 2021 Taycan - took all of 2 min.
@285kph Acknowledging - the actual mounting process is trivial. In some states in the USA, a new car must undergo state mandated ‘inspection’ before the car can be delivered. In Massachusetts, for example, you must pay for the car first, then ownership is registered with the state, then the state mandated inspection happens. Along with other checks, the plates must be mounted properly to pass the inspection. Only after that can the car be delivered to the buyer.
In these cases, the buyer will want to get ahead of egregious bumper drilling and provide their mounting hardware for the dealer to install so that the front plates are mounted in their preferred manner before inspection.

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
So I received the Sto N Sho for my 2022 Taycan this week, but when I tried to install it, the pre-drilled holes are not in the correct spot.

I emailed them to see if they can send me a proper one.

Porsche Taycan Dealing with the front license plate IMG_2568

orangecuse

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
So I received the Sto N Sho for my 2022 Taycan this week, but when I tried to install it, the pre-drilled holes are not in the correct spot.

I emailed them to see if they can send me a proper one.

IMG_2568.jpeg
eek... i just order one as well, please let me know what they told you.