First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Does BOSE Sound comes with subwoofer?

If YES, is it possible to control the volume of it?

What controls the level of the subwoofer?

Is it possible to control it separately from the BASS?
Sponsored

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Yes the sub is somewhere in the trunk hidden space.
You can only control to bass not the gain on the sub independently.

OP
OP
diegomedinaf

diegomedinaf

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Yes the sub is somewhere in the trunk hidden space.
You can only control to bass not the gain on the sub independently.
What i figured.... kind of useless as we cannot isolate the sub from the bass on the speakers

Oakhome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'65 S-Type; '06 325; '20 Taycan; '18 991
The trunk (NAmE) or boot (BrE) of a car is the vehicle's main storage or cargo compartment, often a hatch at the rear of the vehicle. It can also be called a tailgate. In Indian English the storage area is known as a dickey (also spelled dicky, dickie, or diggy), and in South-East Asia as a compartment

CAGCTG

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GTS, 1997 Carrera, 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I ordered the Bose stereo not really expecting a great sonic experience. We had the Bose option in a Macan S previously, but I didn't want to spend the $8000 for the Burmester. However, I think the Bose stereo in the Taycan (GTS) sounds fabulous. Great clarity, and I haven't really felt the need to mess with the tone controls. Of course this is just my subjective opinion, but I do have a pretty sweet home stereo setup, and I really enjoy the Bose. As an added bonus, phone conversations are very clear and audible through the system.
For what it's worth.

OP
OP
diegomedinaf

diegomedinaf

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I ordered the Bose stereo not really expecting a great sonic experience. We had the Bose option in a Macan S previously, but I didn't want to spend the $8000 for the Burmester. However, I think the Bose stereo in the Taycan (GTS) sounds fabulous. Great clarity, and I haven't really felt the need to mess with the tone controls. Of course this is just my subjective opinion, but I do have a pretty sweet home stereo setup, and I really enjoy the Bose. As an added bonus, phone conversations are very clear and audible through the system.
For what it's worth.
Don’t get me wrong, I am super happy with the quality of the Bose system compared to the basic one I would never order 100,000+ car with basic sound so I don’t even know why they offer it. It should come with both minimum but that’s my take.

I enjoyed it very much, but I also like the sound of the subwoofer and I think it could be a very good addition to giving you more control over the sound specifically when you have a subwoofer in the car
Sponsored