Freakzilla9

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche cayenne hybrid
Country flag
Just drove 20km and this error has popped up . Tried switching off the car and waited then went back in but still it’s there. Even though there is zero difference in performance . The car is driving normally

what might you think it is

Porsche Taycan Electrical system fault 58A19F2F-A15B-4823-8586-B9721314A717
Sponsored

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just drove 20km and this error has popped up . Tried switching off the car and waited then went back in but still it’s there. Even though there is zero difference in performance . The car is driving normally

what might you think it is

58A19F2F-A15B-4823-8586-B9721314A717.jpeg
I had a similar problem, and I thought I had waited long enough but I had not. Because when I scheduled the tow truck and then walked away for quite a bit longer and went back the problem had cleared and I canceled the toe. If yours truly doesn't clear, then dealership service is the best plan.

OP
OP

Freakzilla9

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche cayenne hybrid
Country flag
I had a similar problem, and I thought I had waited long enough but I had not. Because when I scheduled the tow truck and then walked away for quite a bit longer and went back the problem had cleared and I canceled the toe. If yours truly doesn't clear, then dealership service is the best plan.
How long are you talking abt ? Estimate