First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback.
Limestone beige is fairly light, yes its not sporty per say. Hence the choice. Ofcourse could go all black but wanted to brighten up the inside in a dark coloured exterior.

Does having two young children (baby and 8 years old) impact the thought around the risk of having a chalk interior - spills, stains, and all that fun lol. Open to anyones thought who may have chalk and has tried and tested its durability.
I have a 6 and 8 year old and I’ve just ordered a GTS with the GTS Racetex (crayon stitching) interior. I’m hoping it won’t be ruined too fast!
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback.
Limestone beige is fairly light, yes its not sporty per say. Hence the choice. Ofcourse could go all black but wanted to brighten up the inside in a dark coloured exterior.

Does having two young children (baby and 8 years old) impact the thought around the risk of having a chalk interior - spills, stains, and all that fun lol. Open to anyones thought who may have chalk and has tried and tested its durability.
I like your interior choice. It looks like the interior of a private jet and even the back of the front seats is pale so it makes the interior lighter and will waste less battery power on air conditioning.
Most of the 2-colour options are actually just basic black interiors with coloured seat facings and small coloured patches elsewhere.