First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Country flag
Hey,

I'm new to the forum, however I've found it really useful reading all the advice on here when finalising the options for my CT 4S build.

My last and final decision is whether to go with Titan Grey or Satin Black wheels on my Neptune Blue CT . . . I know colour choice is personal, but I'm interested to see what peoples preference is?

Thanks,
Gary

Porsche Taycan Final decision on wheels iris (20)

Porsche Taycan Final decision on wheels iris (23)

Porsche Taycan Final decision on wheels iris (21)

Porsche Taycan Final decision on wheels iris (24)

Porsche Taycan Final decision on wheels iris (22)

Porsche Taycan Final decision on wheels iris (25)

Last edited:

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Hey,

I'm new to the forum, however I've found it really useful reading all the advice on here when finalising the options for my CT 4S build.

My last and final decision is whether to go with Titan Grey or Satin Black wheels on my Neptune Blue CT . . . I know colour choice is personal, but I'm interested to see what peoples preference is?

Thanks,
Gary

iris (20).jpg

iris (23).jpg

iris (21).jpg

iris (24).jpg

iris (22).jpg

iris (25).jpg
What is Titan Grey? I have never heard of this color.

Leawood CT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
That is a tough one. I went with Satin Black, however both look great and work on Neptune Blue. Truly don't think you go wrong with either. Hopefully once your order is in everything goes quickly for you!

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
It's just the standard colour for the 21 inch cross turismo wheels . . .
Got it..thanks. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose the standard CT wheel as they provide more visual interest.…also I promised myself that I would never buy another set of black wheels because they very difficult to maintain.

As you can see, I went with Vesuvius Grey. They look incredible and would work well with your setup. Good luck….either way, you are set up for a pretty nice spec.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I like both and would normally choose the darker colour, but with those wheels I think the silver looks best.

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Hey,

Thanks,
Gary

iris (20).jpg

iris (23).jpg

iris (21).jpg

iris (24).jpg

iris (22).jpg

iris (25).jpg
I’ve seen these titan gr
Hey,

Thanks,
Gary

iris (20).jpg

iris (23).jpg

iris (21).jpg

iris (24).jpg

iris (22).jpg

iris (25).jpg
I’ve seen the Titan Grey at a dealership… Very nice!! I have a Neptune blue as well and think this is the best choice… see “Carbon Tax” post above…

Cowtownhusker

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4S CT, 2022 LR D110, 1989 LR D90
Country flag
Check out satin aurum. If I could reorder, that would be my choice. Really complements Neptune blue.

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
Aero blades. Hopefully yours wont have the Porsche badge upside down
IMG_20230303_115059.jpg
I thought that the secret handshake in the Porsche world was to have the bottom tip of the Porsche shield point towards the tire valve? So this one is correct actually? but slightly off ;)