bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
@bosch88 Maybe you need to tick the settings option to Fold in exterior Mirrors when locking to make the key fob lock symbol set this up.
The mirrors only go in with this box selected with comfort access if you touch the door handle. Possibly it needs to be selected for the key fob also. Just a thought.
Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried and selected "fold in mirrors when locking", and it does fold it in when the car is locked....I then un selected this option and tried to use the remote to lock an press again to fold in the mirrors and nothing happens...
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried and selected "fold in mirrors when locking", and it does fold it in when the car is locked....I then un selected this option and tried to use the remote to lock an press again to fold in the mirrors and nothing happens...
Lock and hold (would also close windows if left open).

Tiredoftesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S100D
Country flag
I picked my 4S up today and spent a few happy minutes setting it up. 'Covid safety' meant a short handover, however.
I maybe being stupid but I can't find the setting for the folding door mirrors. I did spec it so it should be there. And I can't get the comfort access for the frunk to work. Probably the same menu.
Any pointers?
Question: I assumed power folding mirrors are standard in the Taycan and that the $330 option just adds the auto fold feature. Is that not correct?

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Question: I assumed power folding mirrors are standard in the Taycan and that the $330 option just adds the auto fold feature. Is that not correct?
In Canada, if one doesn't pick this option, the mirrors are manual... will not fold by a motor, just by hand...
Sponsored