• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition)

hkarthik

First Name
Karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Range Rover Velar, 2024 Tesla Model 3 Perf
Country flag
Glossy XPEL PPF + Ceramic coat, window tint, new tires with only 5K miles on them. Always garaged, low mileage at 25,203 miles. Great condition other than a few scuffs on the rims. The massage seats are awesome!

Bought as a dealer demo with CPO attached. Factory warranty is good till Oct 2024 and then the CPO warranty kicks in for another 2 years.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) SpecSheet
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5378.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5379.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5380.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5381 2.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5387.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5388.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5389.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5390.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5382.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5384.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5385.JPG
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5386.JPG

OP
OP
hkarthik

hkarthik

First Name
Karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Obligatory photo of my username
Porsche Taycan SOLD: 2021 Taycan 4S (low miles, great condition) IMG_5391.JPG

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
I hate to poo on your ad, but a few months ago I tried to sell my similar 4S for a couple of grand more, no takers, and I wound up giving it back to Porsche when the lease terminated. good luck with your sale.

Propofoln

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I hate to poo on your ad, but a few months ago I tried to sell my similar 4S for a couple of grand more, no takers, and I wound up giving it back to Porsche when the lease terminated. good luck with your sale.
sometimes color combos, location, options etc make the difference in a sale

OP
OP
hkarthik

hkarthik

First Name
Karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh yeah, I am well aware of how the market for used Taycans has crashed. I have a couple offers with Carvana and my local dealer to buy my car but figured I would try for a private sale for a few days anyway.

Good on you for leasing, I purchased mine!

SDSoccerdad

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Oh yeah, I am well aware of how the market for used Taycans has crashed. I have a couple offers with Carvana and my local dealer to buy my car but figured I would try for a private sale for a few days anyway.

Good on you for leasing, I purchased mine!
FWIW - just replaced my 21 4S - same color combo as yours. Audi would give me $65k and BMW $69k. Mine had 23k miles.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
FWIW - just replaced my 21 4S - same color combo as yours. Audi would give me $65k and BMW $69k. Mine had 23k miles.
FWIW: the residual on my 4s was around $69k, the dealership was very happy to take the car a couple of months early and waive the dispo fees. so they must have believed that there was value in the car.
I think that an impediment to selling any high end, expensive car privately is that there are not many people who can cut a large check and it isn't easy to find financing on a private used car purchase.
nonetheless I got out of the taycan painlessly and hopefully the OP will have a similar outcome.

OP
OP
hkarthik

hkarthik

First Name
Karthik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good to know. I considered the BMW i4, but after such a brutal depreciation loss I am hesitant to get another luxury EV. What did you end up with?

Propofoln

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
EVs aren't good investments new for sure. Just know that going in. I love them though