Garage Remodeling/Upgrading Feedback.

OP
OP
TDinDC

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
Getting closer every day . . . Cabinets mounted. Very high quality and look great.

Porsche Taycan Garage Remodeling/Upgrading Feedback. IMG_4662
Sponsored

OP
OP
TDinDC

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
98% finished now that artwork is up. All that is left is the power-lift for roof box, along with roof mounted power source and roof mounted air, all of which will be installed on Tuesday.

Porsche Taycan Garage Remodeling/Upgrading Feedback. IMG_4744

OP
OP
TDinDC

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
99% finished. Roof top box lift installed and it fits, albeit just barely. Also installed retractable power source and air pump. Now just details to resolve. I’m pretty happy with how it has turned out.

I did make one rookie error by storing cross bars in the roof box, which means I’m going to have to lower it, remove straps, remove cover and the reverse the process just to get it on the car. Next time I’ll store crossbars elsewhere so that I can install them and then simply lower box on car.
Porsche Taycan Garage Remodeling/Upgrading Feedback. IMG_4753

Porsche Taycan Garage Remodeling/Upgrading Feedback. IMG_4754

Porsche Taycan Garage Remodeling/Upgrading Feedback. IMG_4755

Porsche Taycan Garage Remodeling/Upgrading Feedback. IMG_4751

OP
OP
TDinDC

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You have a cover for your roof box? 🤨
Yup, the Porsche Performance Roof Box comes with a cover two pairs of gloves, and a Porsche crest sticker, although I don't know where or why I would use that! Since I have the cover, I might as well use it!

Or, you know, you could 'store' them installed on the car, and leave the roofbox on.. 😁
No way! I use the roof box only once every other month so those ugly bars come off immediately.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you want to go down the rabbit hole, there is an amazing garage thread on Rennlist in the 991 GT3 subforum. It’s called Show Me Your Garage or something like that. Endless ideas.

I second earlier recommendation of Race Deck. I’ve done RD Free Flow at three houses now and I love it. Considered SwissTrax as well, but preferred the RD. Also highly recommend New Age cabinets. Very good quality for the price.

My garage…

Porsche Taycan Garage Remodeling/Upgrading Feedback. IMG_2028