Getting 4s fever

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m with you. Been lusting after this car since the Mission E reveal in 2015 and my delivery date can’t get here fast enough. My schedule has been nuts and I haven’t yet had time to take a test drive, but am afraid that when I do it’s gonna make the next few months even harder!

MetallicBlue

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audii Q7
Country flag
I’m with you. Been lusting after this car since the Mission E reveal in 2015 and my delivery date can’t get here fast enough. My schedule has been nuts and I haven’t yet had time to take a test drive, but am afraid that when I do it’s gonna make the next few months even harder!
I just finished a test drive today in the local dealers newly arrived demo Turbo. The car rode surprisingly smoothly considering how much performance it delivered. The acceleration was exceptional, immediate torque and the car just lept forward. Lane changes at speed were smooth and crisp with no discernible body roll.

The drive helped me confirm my 4S option selection, including Sport, InnoDrive, and PCSBrakes. I can’t wait for its arrival in May. I lock in 7 days and counting.......
Sponsored