Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - Tesla model X
Country flag
What do you guys think about 4S vs Turbo for daily commutes? Is the difference practical for a fast (but not assholic) public commute?
I found that the difference between the Turbo and 4S is quite significant. You definitely notice the extra power in the turbo. Coming from a Tesla P90D which accelerated the 0-100kmh in 3 secs, I knew I had to get the turbo as it is slightly faster than my Tesla. Had I gone the 4S I would have regretted it. It’s definitely an everyday commute car.
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I found that the difference between the Turbo and 4S is quite significant. You definitely notice the extra power in the turbo. Coming from a Tesla P90D which accelerated the 0-100kmh in 3 secs, I knew I had to get the turbo as it is slightly faster than my Tesla. Had I gone the 4S I would have regretted it. It’s definitely an everyday commute car.
Let's be honest, the 4S is plenty powerful for DD drive to catch any gap in traffic. You'll be over the speed limit all the time.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP
Championi

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Let's be honest, the 4S is plenty powerful for DD drive to catch any gap in traffic. You'll be over the speed limit all the time.
Agree with you 100%.
It was the first variant I drove of the Taycan and it was such a thrill

POR997

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S, 997TT, 986S, 356A
Country flag
The S2000 was a great car!
I wonder if your business partner is the one arranging a catchup on July 11th at Benzin cafe?
That’s me. Hope to see all the Sydney owners at Benzin 8am on the 11th. - assuming our lockdown is over.

OP
OP
Championi

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s me. Hope to see all the Sydney owners at Benzin 8am on the 11th. - assuming our lockdown is over.
Nice!
Yes, let’s hope this lockdown is over. It’s really annoying that we can’t really go anywhere, especially during school holidays! Hopefully it’s all back to normal by the 11th and we can meet up.

How’s your Taycan treating you?

POR997

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S, 997TT, 986S, 356A
Country flag
Nice!
Yes, let’s hope this lockdown is over. It’s really annoying that we can’t really go anywhere, especially during school holidays! Hopefully it’s all back to normal by the 11th and we can meet up.

How’s your Taycan treating you?
Barely get to drive it unfortunately. WFH and lockdown.
Sponsored