Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
MyPorsche is showing my order is at Stage 2. The build is due to be completed on 20th March. Any clues when Stage 3 may be showing, or do the stages show up whenever they want to? (I've already used up my allotted 1m refresh allocations!)

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
MyPorsche is showing my order is at Stage 2. The build is due to be completed on 20th March. Any clues when Stage 3 may be showing, or do the stages show up whenever they want to? (I've already used up my allotted 1m refresh allocations!)
It will most likely show up a week or two after the car is built. There is a bit of a lag between the app and their system that informs the dealer. You will get notifications on your app when it is completed.

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
My GTS entered production 20th February. It was due to complete 27th February this has been deferred to 21st March (20th March in Europe) which coincidentally is the same date as yours. My dealer advised the delay is due to lack of availability of heaters, which has been a global issue due to heater failures. So my personal view is our cars are essentially complete but are awaiting a heater. The 20/21 March date is a holding date put into the system and nobody really knows when the heaters will be fitted, the cars officially completed and then moved to shipping phase.

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My GTS entered production 20th February. It was due to complete 27th February this has been deferred to 21st March (20th March in Europe) which coincidentally is the same date as yours. My dealer advised the delay is due to lack of availability of heaters, which has been a global issue due to heater failures. So my personal view is our cars are essentially complete but are awaiting a heater. The 20/21 March date is a holding date put into the system and nobody really knows when the heaters will be fitted, the cars officially completed and then moved to shipping phase.
So I assume my taycan would have the faulty heater parts as they are prioritising fixing taycans with failed heaters.

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I don't know about your car, from what I understand not every shipped Taycan has a faulty heater, but there have been a lot of failures. Existing owners with faulty heaters were being prioritised but there is a backlog and the supply chain can't keep up....until magically it corrects itself on 20/21 March so all cars in production can be completed and shipped (he types laughing out loud)

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
I'm in France. Mine is held at the French hauliers waiting for a heater for 2 weeks now. SA has no information on when. He has been told all Taycans are being held for a new heater.

OP
OP
Taycan2023y

Taycan2023y

First Name
Sandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I don't know about your car, from what I understand not every shipped Taycan has a faulty heater, but there have been a lot of failures. Existing owners with faulty heaters were being prioritised but there is a backlog and the supply chain can't keep up....until magically it corrects itself on 20/21 March so all cars in production can be completed and shipped (he types laughing out loud)
😂🤣
Sponsored