Gravel Mode

ardevd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
I just checked out a Taycan GTS ST at a dealer and the lower infotainment screen had the “Gravel” mode button. I thought that was specific to the CT? Does the sedan version of the GTS have it too?
Sponsored

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I just checked out a Taycan GTS ST at a dealer and the lower infotainment screen had the “Gravel” mode button. I thought that was specific to the CT? Does the sedan version of the GTS have it too?
I’m pretty sure that some of the demonstrators had old software as I don’t think the ST has the gravel mode of the CT.

I’d imagine it also didn’t have the coloured icons on the PCM which is included in the latest software?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Was the car powered on when you saw this?

I first noticed this anomaly on the configurator some months back when the ST was launched where the picture of the displays showed Gravel mode.

I believe this is an error / software bug as the ST does not have Gravel mode.

Similar display error I've noticed on my own car is that the Park Assist icon sometimes changes to the auto parking icon before powering up.

caslca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TTS
Country flag
my '22 TTS sedan came with a gravel mode icon in the center display. It went away after some OTA updates

OP
OP

ardevd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Makes sense I suppose. Thanks for clearing it up.
Sponsored