GT4 e-performance

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
GT4 E-performance at Goodwood without the camouflage.

Sponsored

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Oh- and the new Porsche LMDh car debuted today at Goodwood too, the 963. I highly suggest checking this out. The battery power departing... and then the V8 ripping is so great......

OP
OP

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
Personally think it looks awesome. Just a shame I wasn’t able to make it to Goodwood this year.

I wonder if Porsche bring out electric GT cars whether they’ll be more accessible or still be unicorns to the majority of us.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Personally think it looks awesome. Just a shame I wasn’t able to make it to Goodwood this year.

I wonder if Porsche bring out electric GT cars whether they’ll be more accessible or still be unicorns to the majority of us.
That’s a race car prototype, not a road going GT car. The first available electric sports coupe from Porsche will be a regular model, not a GT car.

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Great video on this here
This video from about 5:00 has some really interesting bits of info. Motors are built in Zuffenhausen and are based on the Taycan motors. Directly oil cooled with 30litres of capacity. 600hp race mode 1000hp party mode!

I’m waiting for this for my next car. If the 718EV is slated for 2025, figure a GT model will be a couple years later?
Sponsored