B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
So it doesn’t help to lock in faster from the customer perspective? Porsche is still going to add that time? How much time is this in general (after securing the allocation slot)
Depends on how many allocstions dealer has.
i don;t know for Belgium, but in our country, if one pays deposit today,the car would arrive Q2 next year…if…
Sponsored

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Order (without deposit) was made end of January. The dealership told me it wasn’t necessary to put in a deposit. I trust they know how to handle this correctly. I will know for sure end of this month.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), Taycan 4s, Q8, SQ5
Country flag
Well, after months of waiting and way too many hours on the configurator, I'm heading in to meet the dealer and lock in my GTS order. Of course, who knows when I might see the actual car...

I love the iconic Gulf Racing colors, so I'm going for it. Am I crazy?

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN6ZSUV4
I didn’t read through the whole post but you shouldbe chosen technology package because you have all those items checked separately which made your build $2000-3000 more expensive than it should be. You could spec the PSCB brake and you’d still be lower than what your initial build price is. Good luck.

OP
OP
AyTifosi

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
When did you pay your deposit?
Not sure how it works in Belgium, but unless you placed a deposit back much earlier in 2021 I think you’re unlikely to be getting a slot until much later this year.
I paid the deposit to get on the wait list - I knew at that time I would get the dealership's second allocation spot and just had to wait until they received it from Porsche. Yesterday we confirmed the order, so I'm all good to do. However, my SA really wasn't sure when it might roll into production. That is a mystery - nothing anyone can do except wait now.

I mde a few changes.. I decided to add the PCSBs painted white. I also added the Porsche puddle lights (apprently that is is currently one of the top options), and the Porsche crest in the head rests. Now I get to wait!

OP
OP
AyTifosi

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I didn’t read through the whole post but you shouldbe chosen technology package because you have all those items checked separately which made your build $2000-3000 more expensive than it should be. You could spec the PSCB brake and you’d still be lower than what your initial build price is. Good luck.
You're right, except if you add the heads up displace, it requires you to also add remote parking, which my wife wants. Then, it deletes the tech package and selects the other items individually. So I didn't have a choice if I wanted the HUD. I had that in my M4 and miss it.

impersonator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
You're right, except if you add the heads up displace, it requires you to also add remote parking, which my wife wants. Then, it deletes the tech package and selects the other items individually. So I didn't have a choice if I wanted the HUD. I had that in my M4 and miss it.
That doesn’t make sense. HUD is included in the technology package. Just select technology package and it will include HUD

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Both items you want are in the tech package. It may deselect the items in the configurator but they’re all in the tech package. It’s more an issue with configurator that it’s not checked.

OP
OP
AyTifosi

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Both items you want are in the tech package. It may deselect the items in the configurator but they’re all in the tech package. It’s more an issue with configurator that it’s not checked.
Oh shoot, you're right. Brain fade. I didn't realize the heads up was in the tech package and kept adding it separately. Geeze, you saved me here. Thanks!

Last edited:

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh shoot, you're right. Brain fade. I didn't realize the heads up was in the tech package and kept adding it separately. Geeze, you save me here. Thanks!
No prob glad I could help. I have a GTS on order as well so I saw issue with the configuration then.

OP
OP
AyTifosi

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Whoo hooo.. locked in. Surprisingly, the SA said June production for possible August delivery. We'll see, but it would be great to see it for summer.
Sponsored