Heads up display

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
I am configuring a Taycan. I have had a HUD in my last 4 cars: 530d, X5 40e, 640d GT and my current X5 45. I was sure I would take it in the Taycan. Reading a lot of post here and the instructions it looks like the HUD on the Taycan has a lower quality in navigation instructions and general appearance.

In my daily use I regularly m look at the HUD for my current speed, speed limit, speed and distance of the ACC. And it works really well. On trips the navigation instructions are nice to use.

Like mentioned by others the Taycan is a much lower car and The viewing angle is different. The normale displays might be sufficient to monitor speed limits and ACC settings. I think I am going to skip it this time.

if it’s part of a package deal I would take it.
Sponsored

slothinker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 (now sold), Toyota MR2, BMW 328i (now sold)
Country flag
I'm very happy with the heads up display but there seems to be a smudge on the display ... or at least appears as such when looking through the display at the road. It's a little distracting and definitely not on on inside the window ... I'm thinking it's on the projector. Has anyone experience cleaning the projector?