Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Getmsny dealer got activate sim. Tell them you need active in Turkey, if they say no, then ask what happen if German travel to Turkey in Taycan.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Abdullah

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I need esim in germany and activate in Germany Porsche dealer... Turkey can not support.. porsche connect.. Until now... thanks

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Just call German dealer. Ask activate sim for travelling to Turkey.

OP
OP

Abdullah

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Thank you very much....

esortho

First Name
Soren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Help on SIM / wifi connection please D44EBADF-B28E-4C87-9E9F-04B6AA8F0936

looks like I may have been wrong about the external data connection. Both this and the Radio Plus info on My Porsche references the possibility of an external WiFi hotspot like a mobile phone so you could try this. It also lists the countries where the SIM data package works and Turkey is not in the list so LTE is unlikely to work there at this time.

OP
OP

Abdullah

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
my car does not include external Wifi…
I try to buy ESIM ( LTE) in Germany.. and Porsche centre download...and try on car

It is very bad reason...Everytime , when I run car, it ask registration , profile, account... it is very nervous

OP
OP

Abdullah

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Which card can i buy from Germany to register Porsche centre?
And how can i activete in car?

Thanks for helps

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Which card can i buy from Germany to register Porsche centre?
And how can i activete in car?

Thanks for helps
You need to talk to the Porsche Centre where the car was bought. They are the only ones that might be able to help you. But since your car now is in Turkey it may not work if the sim does not have the roaming to Turkey.

You May also try to talk nice.y to a friendly Porsche centre in Turkey if they can help out. Their interest may be next to zero though.

Not an easy fix I am afraid.

YTSN9

First Name
IHSAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
hello

I have problem and can not solve

I buy car from Porshe in Germany
And
I can not use Sim Card.In my country not have
And
Germany Taycan do not have external wifi connect..How can i active Porshe connect?
Bluettooth can not use Data

Is there answer?:(
Abdullah kardesim bende turkiyede taycan sahibiyim ayni sorun bendede var eger cozebildiysen bir gorusmemiz mumkun mu acaba ?

YTSN9

First Name
IHSAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I have the same problem, No LTE or any other sign appears but the SOS is green.. So Whats can i do with this issue ? I have sent the proof of ownership documents to Germany but they said unfortunately they do not have to do at this stage and i am stuck right now.. I dont know what to do please help Guys.. ??

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Have you tried connecting the car to an external device such as a wifi dongle (provides a wifi signal to the car via its connection to the local network)? The instructions above (copied from manual) suggests it could work IF the porsche software recognises it as a valid wifi network. If a local device won't work with the car then I am afraid you will have to wait for Porsche to release the car officially in your country or add Turkey to the supported list.

You could test this by using a VPN to connect to a German server, broadcast the resulting connection to the car and see if makes any difference. Not exactly portable though!

Good luck...

YTSN9

First Name
IHSAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Have you tried connecting the car to an external device such as a wifi dongle (provides a wifi signal to the car via its connection to the local network)? The instructions above (copied from manual) suggests it could work IF the porsche software recognises it as a valid wifi network. If a local device won't work with the car then I am afraid you will have to wait for Porsche to release the car officially in your country or add Turkey to the supported list.

You could test this by using a VPN to connect to a German server, broadcast the resulting connection to the car and see if makes any difference. Not exactly portable though!

Good luck...
My car has not wifi hotspot actually.. Also no privacy settings in the settings weirdly.. I have spoken and asked this case to Germany but still no answer and really i dont know what to do.. A lot of cars in Turkey (taycan) has LTE sign but mine doesnt.. Any recommendations ?

Burak

First Name
Burak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I am also from Turkey, and i will receive my taycan turbo from the authorized dealer this friday. The reason why op(from Turkey) can’t connect is because, as of this date, non of the taycan’s are imported trough Porsche but individuals from germany or somewhere else, and the sim card in those taycan doesn’t work in Turkey, the government only gave permission to use Vodafone sim card in the officially imported cars trough the turkish ad of Porsche.
I will pick up my car this Friday, and i will post photos of the connection for sure.

YTSN9

First Name
IHSAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I am also from Turkey, and i will receive my taycan turbo from the authorized dealer this friday. The reason why op(from Turkey) can’t connect is because, as of this date, non of the taycan’s are imported trough Porsche but individuals from germany or somewhere else, and the sim card in those taycan doesn’t work in Turkey, the government only gave permission to use Vodafone sim card in the officially imported cars trough the turkish ad of Porsche.
I will pick up my car this Friday, and i will post photos of the connection for sure.
Burak mail vereyim oradan telefon numaralarimiz uzerinden bir gorusebilirmiyiz bir kac sey soracagim eger musaitsen.. [email protected] mail adresim..
Sponsored