How to activate Charging Planner contract?

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, '14 Lexus IS, '22 Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
Wife's 2022 Taycan 4S was built in end of Jan 2022 and delivered in April. I can see the PIRM contract activated but the Charging Planner contract is inactive (despite being free). As a result, Nav does not add any charging stops along the route and shows I will arrive with negative battery. Porsche SA couldn't figure out how to activate the contract via My Porsche. Calling Porsche put me through to some dodgy sounding individual who proceeded to put me on hold and then hang up on me after 10 mins. Does anybody know how to get the Charging Planner contract activated? Thanks!
Sponsored

Jeffrey B

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW M6; Porsche Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Wife's 2022 Taycan 4S was built in end of Jan 2022 and delivered in April. I can see the PIRM contract activated but the Charging Planner contract is inactive (despite being free). As a result, Nav does not add any charging stops along the route and shows I will arrive with negative battery. Porsche SA couldn't figure out how to activate the contract via My Porsche. Calling Porsche put me through to some dodgy sounding individual who proceeded to put me on hold and then hang up on me after 10 mins. Does anybody know how to get the Charging Planner contract activated? Thanks!
I am in the situation as you. My MY22 Taycan GTS, same problem. I have PIRM, see charge planner on screen but inactive contract and no response from Porsche. Hoping they will resolve.

jlwatson2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Another one of us, same situation. 2022 4s, bought the PIRM. Car built in January, took delivery late April. Charging planner "contract inactive" and therefore no PIRM. Called customer service twice last week. They had no knowledge or insight about the problem. Told me to email customer service and they would get back to me. I did, so far they haven't
Sponsored