First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm out the same part right now.
Car has been at dealer for over two weeks with no end in sight. They can't give an ETA on the part as they don't have one (which sounds to me like I'm in line for atleast another 2-3 weeks of waiting?).

I'm in CA, but can't drive the car without the part as it is causing the electrical system to give errors and prevent the car from starting.
Not reassuring, this is ridiculous. The main reason I don't want to drive the car is mist issues in cold humid weather, which could be dangerous.
Sponsored

John89

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Come to Scotland - 100% essential in most locations where there is rain / snow and colder temps - shocked that you don’t get it - without heat and running AC you can’t clear (or keep clear) the windows without heat (impossible) or using a cloth etc. Misting in the Taycan is probably the worst I’ve experienced in all of my Porsches over the years - Panamera was perfect.
Panamera is really a good car

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Panamera is really a good car
[/QUOTE
Not reassuring, this is ridiculous. The main reason I don't want to drive the car is mist issues in cold humid weather, which could be dangerous.
I had this problem 7 weeks before I had my car back. My Taycan is also leased so complained and I had a £500 refund against the next payment. Not enough really but at least it was something.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I have had my car collected by Porsche Assistance on Tuesday after the heating failed on a late Monday evening/early Tuesday morning airport pick up. They arranged a low loader pretty quickly and promised me a loaner or rental car. Now Friday evening they have still not fixed the car nor provided any information on a decent car as a loaner. They have suggested that they found a Ford Puma!
Latest information is that they have received the parts and hope to have the car ready by Tuesday.
The breakdown happened after having been in the Porsche workshop gor a week for some new Gateway module plus updates and checks on all ECU’s.

I must say I am extremely disappointed at the service level from Porsche Assistance and the overall Porsche Brand. The dealer and their workshop have tried very hard to gix all the issues as they occur.

KenTO

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Heater replaced, took two weeks but car is fine now, could be worse with parts supply issues. On another note I was looking at updating our family vehicle and was told there is a two year wait due to supply issues. Strange world we live in right now.

HelpCarsMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S CT, VW Amarok, Land Rover Evoque Hybrid
Country flag
My heater stopped working yesterday waiting for the car to be picked up today.
Sponsored