blueslite

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
For me innodrive was unusable until I turned the traffic sign speed limit off.

since then, it’s perfect.

recently I had a long trip with a $100k ‘23 Cayenne as my Taycan was in service and I did not had innodrive, it was not great
Sponsored

D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag
My take. Innodrive is useful only if you want the ‘thrill’ of not being in control of where your car goes and how fast it gets there. ACC and LKA work with far less drama and suddenness. They’re enough. Definitely something to evaluate before rather than after you buy.
Still pains me that ACC has been a standard feature on a Golf for the last 10 years but is a cost option on a Porsche.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Still pains me that ACC has been a standard feature on a Golf for the last 10 years but is a cost option on a Porsche.
One of the great joys of the Taycan, for me, was that a normal cruise control was standard :)

Some sort of active system has been standard on cars I've had make it inconvenient driving to the "rules" on UK motorways.

ShiftyWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2017 Audi Q5 PP
Country flag
Basically General is the "catch all" for any unsaved locations. So if you had "Home" and/or "work" and or "cabin" etc -- those take precedence. But away from those, it falls back to General, and you can trim it to optimized vs preferred charge times, and 25% to 100% range. This should accomplish what you want, so long as your needs/desires were AC charging specific. Cheers!
I grabbed useful information from this forum and set up my General profile to keep minimum charge at 35% and then charge at my preferred times, and also a timer to charge to 80% by 5am. That works great for my driving and I appreciated access to the experience here when setting it up.
Sponsored