Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Had a great drive down to Loch Lomond from Aberdeen. I can’t get over the range I’m getting, left Aberdeen at 92% and I’ve got enough range left to get me back to Perth. Perth is only 52 miles from here, car says 80 left. What a car, Innodrive is amazing, I’m totally relaxed arriving here after 2.5 hours in the car. Blown away.
Sponsored

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Hang on - when did you get your car? Did I miss the thread with pics!? Congrats.

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Had a great drive down to Loch Lomond from Aberdeen. I can’t get over the range I’m getting, left Aberdeen at 92% and I’ve got enough range left to get me back to Perth. Perth is only 52 miles from here, car says 80 left. What a car, Innodrive is amazing, I’m totally relaxed arriving here after 2.5 hours in the car. Blown away.
Pics please.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yup. I drove mine home like I stole it, and I believe regen is limited until 200 miles? so efficiency is at it's worst right now.. Yet I would have gotten 200+ miles of range. This with 80+ highway driving and near constant full throttle pulls.

Awesome.

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Pleased you’re enjoying it, it’s an incredible car.

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
awesome! How did you get this split 3 section screen!? I swear mine cant do this!?
Will need to have a look tomorrow to be sure, but I seem to remember pressing the 3 dots on the home screeen and creating a custom home screen where you can drag different setting across. Also found the back button today after nearly a month of ownership....

hows it going?

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Here the range indicator last week. It has never been this high before. The standard tweaks to get this indicated range were a) range mode and b) AC off. In real Taycan life, I usually drive with sport mode and AC eco.

In any case, this is nice.

Porsche Taycan Insane Range T4S_481km

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Thanks @jetbox have a look and let me know. All well this end I cant stop driving the damn thing :D

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just did 6 back to back hard 3 mile runs on a twisty road hitting 90+ (shh don't tell anyone) . Didn't impact efficiency. How did they do that? Crazy.

Also got an EA charger to start working immediately with no glitches. Amazing.
Sponsored