Jan Delivery

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Mine did the same thing. Finally got an update and it pushed everything by one week. My discover page isn’t updated yet though.
Curious to know if you by chance got any production pictures? When I click on the stages I do see what I am assuming are generic pictures but the color does match 'gentian blue'. When you click in yours what color is the car?
Sponsored

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Just got an update on TYD. My car is in transit to Emden! They skipped the production steps. So TYD is not being updated regularly. Hopefully there is a ship there to load onto so I may get it
Before the end of the year.
Checking to see of you got any production pictures?

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Curious to know if you by chance got any production pictures? When I click on the stages I do see what I am assuming are generic pictures but the color does match 'gentian blue'. When you click in yours what color is the car?
I’m guessing it’s a generic photo. Our car is also gentian blue but the photo doesn’t match exact spec of car we ordered - for example the lower part of the mirror in the photo is black and our spec has the body colored lower mirror option. And the roof is metal while all CTs for the US have panoramic glass.

Reactions: AV7

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I’m guessing it’s a generic photo. Our car is also gentian blue but the photo doesn’t match exact spec of car we ordered - for example the lower part of the mirror in the photo is black and our spec has the body colored lower mirror option. And the roof is metal while all CTs for the US have panoramic glass.
Thanks for clarifying that, it's a shame as I would really have liked to see some production pictures.

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Checking to see of you got any production pictures?
No just generic pictures. It does have the right color and wheels. Probably from the configurator. I see that the code is marked v300. Which it will keep until delivery. Supposed to arrive on Friday at Emden. But Shows it waiting until 12/10 to be put on the ship. I don’t know the shipping schedule.

Reactions: AV7

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Another update the dates moved forward by 1 week (which is good news!)

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screenshot 2021-11-17 214213

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
Just got a VIN assignment but I believe TYD is lagging. What boat leaves in late Nov going to the east coast (Jacksonville)? And when does it leave? It’s a stretch but man would I love to make that boat.

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Just got a VIN assignment but I believe TYD is lagging. What boat leaves in late Nov going to the east coast (Jacksonville)? And when does it leave? It’s a stretch but man would I love to make that boat.
Mine just finished production this week (earlier than estimated). Still showing 1/14 delivery. Where do you see a boat for Atlanta leaves un late November. I sure hope mine makes that also.

Where do you find VIN?

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
Mine just finished production this week (earlier than estimated). Still showing 1/14 delivery. Where do you see a boat for Atlanta leaves un late November. I sure hope mine makes that also.

Where do you find VIN?
Go to Porsche.com then log in and go to Menu - My Porsche - Overview - Discover Current Phase. You should see your VIN.

I think a boat to Jacksonville on 11/26.

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I have a Jan 21st delivery and now TYD shows the car is at Emden Port. On vessel 12/20 to San Diego. I am really hoping there is another ship otherwise the car will be sitting there for a month!

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This shows ships leaving in November. This clip is from PWL. Porsche also uses other ships that are not on this list.
Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery 1637332057997

JLP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SQ5
Country flag
This shows ships leaving in November. This clip is from PWL. Porsche also uses other ships that are not on this list.
1637332057997.png

How did you pull up that schedule? When I go to the PWL website I get a schedule from August..

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
How did you pull up that schedule? When I go to the PWL website I get a schedule from August..
I got it from a post by someone who is on a mailing list from PWL. Supposedly the PWL website is rarely updated.
Sponsored