Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022 arriving this week
Country flag
My car is built since may 9. And till now the dealer says, no update on shipping and delivery.
Horrible company, horrible brand, horrible lame people

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Pic from dealer. Picking up on the 7th since I am out of town.
Don't worry the wheels are going...

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery 123_1.JPEG

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Another photo showed up!
Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery porsche2

Think we're on hold until the right ship shows up next week to give a lift across the pond.

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Dock party!

My car completed on the 24th also. There wasn't any photos yesterday afternoon, but that one popped up this morning. Yours will probably show soon.
Yes! A single image of my Dolomite Silver GTS sedan showed up when I checked this morning. Hoping to get more in due course, as well as an update that it's been loaded on the SFL Conductor ... 🙂

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery 0417eff9-7aa4-4457-8bb4-2c47a43e68e4

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Yes! A single image of my Dolomite Silver GTS sedan showed up when I checked this morning. Hoping to get more in due course, as well as an update that it's been loaded on the SFL Conductor ... 🙂

0417eff9-7aa4-4457-8bb4-2c47a43e68e4.jpeg
Looks great! How did you get notified of it being loaded?

I don't think the SFL conductor is making a stop in New England this trip so I get to wait for the next one :)

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Looks great! How did you get notified of it being loaded?

I don't think the SFL conductor is making a stop in New England this trip so I get to wait for the next one :)
No notification Chris, I've been checking every day (and usually several times a day 😝) and following the instructions in the

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/📸-how-to-find-your-taycan-production-photo-from-assembly-line.10340/

thread to view the underlying JSON code on the my.porsche.com page until I saw the hasProductionPictures variable turned to true.

You might already know this, but according to the attached VW Export Schedule, your boat to RI would be the Siem Aristotle, due to load at Emden on 07/06

Attachments

Last edited:

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022 arriving this week
Country flag
No notification Chris, I've been checking every day (and usually several times a day 😝) and following the instructions in the

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/📸-how-to-find-your-taycan-production-photo-from-assembly-line.10340/

thread to view the underlying JSON code on the my.porsche.com page until I saw the hasProductionPictures variable turned to true.

You might already know this, but according to the attached VW Export Schedule, your boat to RI would be the Siem Aristotle, due to load at Emden on 07/06
How did you get this export schedule PDF ?
Im looking for this file for middle east

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
How did you get this export schedule PDF ?
Im looking for this file for middle east
Soumendra, I found it on the PWL website after I found a reference to PWL being the agent to VW logistics to the US on either taycanforums.com or rennlist.com. There's a drop-down selection on their shipping portal https://www.pwl.de/en/services/360-shipping for the Red Sea/Arabian Gulf which has the attached PDF but there's no indication on it that it's for VW, sorry.

Attachments

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag

Hello Zain! Just wanted to ask how you were able to pull up that shipping schedule. My car just loaded onto the Goliath Leader (6/30) and trying to find its schedule from Emden to San Diego… so far No Joy… Thanks for any pointers you might have!

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hello Zain! Just wanted to ask how you were able to pull up that shipping schedule. My car just loaded onto the Goliath Leader (6/30) and trying to find its schedule from Emden to San Diego… so far No Joy… Thanks for any pointers you might have!
Rhett: congrats on your car getting underway! See post #190 immediately before yours ... I found the shipping schedule on the PWL website. The only schedule currently on that site (attached) is out of date, with the last vessel to San Diego being the Glovis Summit, which departed Emden 05/29 and arrived San Diego 06/27. Assuming the Goliath Leader has the same route and port calls along the way, it should arrive San Diego end of July?

Attachments

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
Rhett: congrats on your car getting underway! See post #190 immediately before yours ... I found the shipping schedule on the PWL website. The only schedule currently on that site (attached) is out of date, with the last vessel to San Diego being the Glovis Summit, which departed Emden 05/29 and arrived San Diego 06/27. Assuming the Goliath Leader has the same route and port calls along the way, it should arrive San Diego end of July?
Thank you much for the reply Zain! Will look into that website. BTW I found my (2) production images on the my Porsche website by clicking on the ”Discover Current Phase” … Both were found by clinking the “>” next to “paint shop” (see photo)… hope this helps!

Porsche Taycan July 2022 Delivery 887EEAEF-8936-40AB-BEA2-4C82B59DF2D7

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Thank you much for the reply Zain! Will look into that website. BTW I found my (2) production images on the my Porsche website by clicking on the ”Discover Current Phase” … Both were found by clinking the “>” next to “paint shop” (see photo)… hope this helps!

887EEAEF-8936-40AB-BEA2-4C82B59DF2D7.png
Rhett: thanks for the tip! I found the same two production photos of my car that I got to by poking around JSON codes ... but much more easily!

OP
OP

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
For those tracking Glovis Sun to the US west coast, Sun just crossed the Atlantic and is now headed closer to Panama.
Sponsored