Just got my CT4s Allocation! Questions on Performance Options

MConte05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4. GTS ST inbound
Country flag
Yeah I am going to try and make that happen this next week. Right now I am going to start from the position of NOT adding the package, and then see once I experience it, if it changes my mind.
Porsche Barrington has every interior in their inventory. A turbo S CT with black Olea, a gts with racetex, a few full leather and a few standard interior.

I currently have the standard interior and so excited to get into the racetex/leather blend of the GTS, but if I was speccing a non gts car I’d 100% go with the full leather and skip the standard.

I poked my head in on the turbo s car with olea in the showroom and didn’t realize until looking at the spec sheet it was olea, because of that I would say full leather is the sweet spot.
Sponsored

OP
OP

rugbym8t

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan C4S Cross Turismo (on order), Model X Plaid
Country flag
Also, the seat backs are covered in leather with the olea option
Yes I saw that, I have been reading a ton about the option here, and discovered that as well. I don't have any kids now, so i dont worry about them kicking the leather. :)

Porsche Barrington has every interior in their inventory. A turbo S CT with black Olea, a gts with racetex, a few full leather and a few standard interior.
Thanks for that tip. I will see what Porsche Exchange (my dealer) and if not, then make the trip out to be able to see, touch, and feel.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I actually was going to take delivery of a Lucid and was confirming my order when I got the email from Porsche. The timing couldn’t have been better.
Lol, I almost ordered a Lucid too, but I decided to do one more round of cold calling Porsche dealers and found me a still configurable allocation. It's all the way across the country, but I will make it work (either ship it or drive it, haven't decided 100% yet, might take it for a couple of day trip around the east coast first, see how I feel about driving it back to the west coast or shipping it). Not really thinking about Lucid anymore, maybe an eTron or an EQS for my wife though (unless she falls in love with the Taycan, then back to the many months long waiting lists again - I'm a year and half into the wait for my Taycan, coming in a couple of months I hope).

Advantyper

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991S, Toyota Rav4 Prime, Honda Ridgeline
Country flag
I would get the Full Leather Option, my first Porsche I did not get that option. The non leather panels are nice, but doesn't feel like a Porsche. My 2nd 911 I make sure I got the Full Leather Option, worth every penny

OP
OP

rugbym8t

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan C4S Cross Turismo (on order), Model X Plaid
Country flag
My 2nd 911 I make sure I got the Full Leather Option, worth every penny
Yeah, I am thinking I am going to go for full leather! Going to see the options today.
Sponsored