First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
Just gauging interest at this point:

There's a major motoring/motorsport event in the UK taking place at the end of July.
I can't name the event right now on a public forum, but I'm happy to provide more details via PM.

In previous years they had VIPs shuttled around the different parts of the site by members of the Tesla Owner's Club. I suggested it would be great if we could do the same thing using Taycans.

Ideally they are looking for at least 15 vehicles and drivers. It's a 3-day event but they obviously wouldn't expect people to drive around all day for 3 days - put in as much time as you can to help, while still getting something out of the event.
There are 4 fast chargers on-site which we would have access to.
The place will be full of motoring fans so the cars will get a lot of attention!

Please let me know if you're interested.
Sponsored

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag

There's a major motoring/motorsport event in the UK taking place at the end of July.
I can't name the event right now on a public forum, but I'm happy to provide more details via PM.

In previous years they had VIPs shuttled around the different parts of the site by members of the Tesla Owner's Club. I suggested it would be great if we could do the same thing using Taycans.

Ideally they are looking for at least 15 vehicles and drivers. It's a 3-day event but they obviously wouldn't expect people to drive around all day for 3 days - put in as much time as you can to help, while still getting something out of the event.
The place will be full of motoring fans so the cars will get a lot of attention!

Might be interested - I assume its the British GP if 3 days and end July :)

OP
OP
bootsie

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
No, the F1 GP is 16-18 July.

PM on its way.

GlasgowTaycanCT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S ordered, LR Discovery, i8, Macan
Country flag
Should have collected my CT then. I'd like to know more!

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo, Cayman GTS, Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo S.
Country flag
Hi Bootsie,
Currently have a Taycan 4S and picking up Carmine red Turbo S on Monday so please PM me I might be able to go

meejo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E220 Coupe, Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m interested, pick my car up tomorrow

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag

Hi Steve,
Will be interested as well.
Many thanks,

AL87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag

I'd be interested in finding out some more!

Bobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag

Definitely interested
Sponsored