• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Those don’t look like snow tires…

Love those 22’s though.

Last edited:

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 Macan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo, 23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
The Headlights in the bumper is the next design fad spreading everywhere. The first time I saw it, I did not like it, and was hoping that it can just stay with who-knows-what-brand/kia/jeep bunch. Now I do not like it even more, however, this is spreading like fire seeing it now on BMW, then Macan EV, and not to be outdone now on a Ferrari ($400K looking like a Kia to me with 2 years of production sold and closed for new orders) but looks like Taycan refresh for MY24 will be spared.

Macan EV Macan EV Spy Videos on Snow 1677035849331

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T (EV upgrade a tempter!)
Country flag
I was up close to 2 Macan EVs (and a 911 Hybrid) a few months ago in Edinburgh. The ghastly lower bumper headlights were disguised then as I don't remember seeing them (need to check my photos and video when I have less time to do so).

Launch for the this year has been delayed and won't be released until 2024 (MY25) ... time yet for another redesign given the 'deliberate' leakage of photos / videos to garner public feedback.

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Cayenne E-Hybrid; Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Country flag
I was up close to 2 Macan EVs (and a 911 Hybrid) a few months ago in Edinburgh. The ghastly lower bumper headlights were disguised then as I don't remember seeing them (need to check my photos and video when I have less time to do so).

Launch for the this year has been delayed and won't be released until 2024 (MY25) ... time yet for another redesign given the 'deliberate' leakage of photos / videos to garner public feedback.
How do we know that the reveal has been pushed to 2024? I thought it'd be shown at LA this fall...

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T (EV upgrade a tempter!)
Country flag
How do we know that the reveal has been pushed to 2024? I thought it'd be shown at LA this fall...
My dealer told me it was delayed 1 year. It may well get launched but it won't hit the roads until 2024.

Many issues I think - 718 EV tooling (Boxster ICE production stopped), Taycan headaches, Cayenne EV and K1 all on the pipeline. Too much going on and general manufacturing challenges.

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Cayenne E-Hybrid; Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Country flag
My dealer told me it was delayed 1 year. It may well get launched but it won't hit the roads until 2024.

Many issues I think - 718 EV tooling (Boxster ICE production stopped), Taycan headaches, Cayenne EV and K1 all on the pipeline. Too much going on and general manufacturing challenges.
Ah, I see. I was thinking it'll be unveiled in LA this November...then the first cars will land as MY25 sometime Spring 2024.

Needsdecaf

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997.2 Turbo S, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne E_Hybrid
Country flag
The Headlights in the bumper is the next design fad spreading everywhere. The first time I saw it, I did not like it, and was hoping that it can just stay with who-knows-what-brand/kia/jeep bunch. Now I do not like it even more, however, this is spreading like fire seeing it now on BMW, then Macan EV, and not to be outdone now on a Ferrari ($400K looking like a Kia to me with 2 years of production sold and closed for new orders) but looks like Taycan refresh for MY24 will be spared.

1677035849331.png
I abhor this trend. Hated it since it started on the Juke / Jeep Compass / Hyundai products.