Main account showing as Secondary user?

Av0789

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5
Country flag
Hi all,

I just took delivery of a Taycan 4S. I logged in using my Porsche ID and it shows me as a secondary user below the Guest profile. Therefore I am unable to activate the remote access features, anyone know what to do?

thanks!
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Go to My Porsche portal and modify your profile(s) nominating which is primary and which is secondary.

OP
OP

Av0789

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5
Country flag
Hmm, I am logged into the web portal and the app, I don’t see where this option is. I believe in the app it shows my name as main user but it says “inactive”. However I am logged into the car with my ID.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Click on the picture of your car (quickest way to navigate) and scroll to the bottom.

Sadly, it looks as though you can only manage Secondary Users so it's back to the dealer to set this up for your properly (admin task)..

Porsche Taycan Main account showing as Secondary user? 1622633400538

dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Tesla Model S, BMW i3
Country flag
This happened to me at my last service; call Porsche - they've likely split your account into two and need to merge them back together. You then need to delete the user in the car and re-add it.

OP
OP

Av0789

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5
Country flag
This happened to me at my last service; call Porsche - they've likely split your account into two and need to merge them back together. You then need to delete the user in the car and re-add it.
Porsche NA should be able to do this over the phone?