First Name
L. G.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, 2 X Ducati, Taycan 4S Crayon
Country flag
Hello from Portugal
I often visit the forum but I just registered.
I have ordered a Taycan 4S crayon (chalk).
Is scheduled for production since 04/23/2022, based on your experiences how much longer until production starts

Best of luck to you all

LG
Sponsored

Sand dancer

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 996 turbo S, Taycan Spt Tur due Jan '23
Country flag
Hi from Ascot in the south of England,

just ordered through my company car scheme a RWD Sport Turismo 93kW battery system in Volcano Grey. Current estimated delivery is Jan ‘24 😪

I am the father of 3 young teenagers, and the wife and I felt the coupe version wouldn’t be flexible enough for our family needs.

Already a proud Porsche owner with my daily drive being a 2005 996 Turbo S But really look forward to going full electric.

Looking forward to picking up tips and joining in the banter on this forum 👍

ChalkyWhip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Warmest Greetings from Southern California!

I just put down a deposit for a MY23 Taycan 4S in Chalk. This will be my first EV & first Porsche! I’m very grateful to everyone on this forum & all the useful information posted. The team at Newport Beach Porsche were wonderful in helping with my order. Now I patiently wait for the next steps :)

Best Regards,
Alissa

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! B8449385-5F5F-4EE2-8071-4AD3D5D55249

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 0089138E-85F8-4333-90AC-13F6226F06A0

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 20EFF19F-2951-4940-80B2-AF0A84CC9FAB

Chargeme!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2016 Cayenne S
Country flag
Hello Everyone.

Just picked up with Gentian Blue 4S Taycan today. I am already in love. I can’t wait to chat with you all!

mwebber888

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 991.2 gt3rs, BMW x7 m50i, raptor
Country flag
Hello all!

I got bit by the Porsche bug last year when I picked up a 991.2 GT3RS and have a black Taycan GTS sedan that finished production 5/19 and is due for deliver 7/8. I've been getting directed to this forum for pretty much any of my questions regarding the Taycan and I've been using it to track production and deliver of other Taycans so I figured it would be smart to join!

The info on this forum has been extremely helpful and I hope to contribute to it in the future!
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! GTS 1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! GTS 2.JPG

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! GTS 3.JPG

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! GTS 4.JPG

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! GTS production.JPG

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! GTS production.JPG

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
Hello All,

Like many of you I’ve become OBSESSED with the Taycan. I’ve spec’d both a 4S and a GTS. After a lot of consideration I’ve decided on the GTS. After adding the options I’d like on both the price between the two is only about $10-12k different. Another big reason pushing me towards the GTS is after watching all the YouTube reviews and test drives I could get my hands on it seems the consensus is that the GTS (on most if not all Porsche models) is the drivers car sweet spot between 4S’s and Turbos. There are also a few things standard on the GTS and things that make it unique to the 4S performance wise like the Turbo rear motor that makes it very appealing. Maybe some of you die hard Porsche fans have opinions on this?
Anyway, just waiting out the ridiculous ADM that SoCal dealerships are asking right now and will then order. Virtually all cars depreciate like crazy so no need in my mind to add to that loss. Also- dealership told me that it’s not currently possible to order ANY Taycan at the moment because the factory is not taking orders due to the lack of wiring harnesses that are being made in Ukraine. Anybody hear similar comments? Not sure how factual that is over just general supply chain issues?

I’m sure I’ll be connecting with some of you various threads over the coming months and years. Excited to soon be part of the Porsche community.

Cheers
TH

mattdsc

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X4M Competition
Country flag
Hi all,

Place my order for a 4S CT this week.

Lead time......some time next year.

Didn't go crazy, but was what I wanted (and afford!)

Went volcano grey, all blacked out!

Look forward to loosing my evenings in this forum! :)

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
Hello from Portugal
Is scheduled for
Hi all,

Place my order for a 4S CT this week.

Lead time......some time next year.

Didn't go crazy, but was what I wanted (and afford!)

Went volcano grey, all blacked out!

Look forward to loosing my evenings in this forum! :)

I’ve been losing my mornings AND my evenings for about 3 weeks in this forum and it’s driving my wife nuts 😂.
I’ll be ordering my GTS sedan soon and am looking forward to the continued wealth of knowledge and experience on the various forum threads.
Cheers
TH

fred23

First Name
frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha
Country flag
Hi all!
I am new here :) Slick platform, great community 👍
Glad to be here.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Hello all!

I got bit by the Porsche bug last year when I picked up a 991.2 GT3RS and have a black Taycan GTS sedan that finished production 5/19 and is due for deliver 7/8. I've been getting directed to this forum for pretty much any of my questions regarding the Taycan and I've been using it to track production and deliver of other Taycans so I figured it would be smart to join!

The info on this forum has been extremely helpful and I hope to contribute to it in the future!
GTS 1.JPG

GTS 2.JPG

GTS 3.JPG

GTS 4.JPG

GTS production.JPG

GTS production.JPG
I saw that colour/wheel combo at the petrol station the other day. I thought it looked quite brave but very cool. Unfortunately, my wife thought it looked like the owner had painted the wheels himself! :facepalm:

Nuttyatco

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Hello from Portugal
Is scheduled for production since 04/23/2022, based on your experiences how much longer until production starts

Best of luck to you all

LG
Hello.
My Taycan Cross Turismo 4S has been Scheduled for Production since 04/16/2022 and my dealer cannot confirm a build date as yet - maybe end July. Let’s hope there is some good news soon. 🤞😎

sedeuG

First Name
L. G.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello.
My Taycan Cross Turismo 4S has been Scheduled for Production since 04/16/2022 and my dealer cannot confirm a build date as yet - maybe end July. Let’s hope there is some good news soon. 🤞😎
Okay, yours was scheduled a week before mine, so it will probably be produced before mine.
I can only wait
good luck

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Taycan 4S (On Order)
Country flag
Hello. Ordered a Saloon 4S in February, my first EV and my first Porsche. Opted for Volcano Grey. A dream come true!! Had a call 2 weeks ago stating build is due start of September with hopefully a late September delivery. I have a few questions regarding charging and what is included as standard but will ask those at a later date. Really enjoy reading everyones posts, with the consensus being that the Taycan is a great car!! I cannot wait to get mine

mwebber888

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 991.2 gt3rs, BMW x7 m50i, raptor
Country flag
I saw that colour/wheel combo at the petrol station the other day. I thought it looked quite brave but very cool. Unfortunately, my wife thought it looked like the owner had painted the wheels himself! :facepalm:
Haha I could totally see that and I think it will be important to keep my car extremely clean. I actually saw a panamera the other day with what looked like blatantly gold painted wheels and it looked off. I had to become re-obsessed with my spec after that lol.

My wife was shocked when she found out how much I spent on a car that has a huge wing on the back and stickers on the side so nothing surprises her now :CWL:

sedeuG

First Name
L. G.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello.
Hello.
I just spoke with the distributor, and the information they have is that they will receive my Taycan at the Porsche Center here in Portugal on 15-Jul-2022.
So I guess my Taycan will already be in production.
Let's hope so.
Sponsored