ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Wanted to put out a proper introduction! My first Taycan (& first Porsche) was a FA victim (?) but hoping to get a new lady built and delivered sometime, ha! Looking forward to joining the Taycan community!

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Hi all,

I put my deposit down on a CT4S at the end of December and joined this forum a few weeks later where I've been pouring over the vast amount of information available.

No idea of when to expect delivery but very much in the hands of the dealer and their allocation. I've been told it will arrive before the end of 2022 which would be great however, if I was a betting man..........;)

Anyway, nice to be here and all the best.

PS. This is what I've opted for (at the moment):

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! CT4S Config Screenshot

Abe

First Name
Abdallah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello! I've been lurking around these forums since November when I put down my deposit for a 4S. Finally decided to create an account today (to reply to one particular thread ?).

Production on my car should start some time this month. I'm going to check with the dealership soon and hope for no delays. The wait has been long, and still is...

And now back to lurking!

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
Hi Everyone! I had been lurking a bit, but making my first post after recently picking up a 2021 Turbo.

Pic of delivery/drop-off after full PPF:
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! PXL_20220208_233447595

sebseb

First Name
Seb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 535i
Country flag
Hello everyone. Newly registered here but, I've been following the forum for a while now. Love the shear amount of information about the car here. Just found out about the steering wheel column issue and not a fan. I'm hoping that I can order a MY23 4S.

Thank you!

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Hello everyone. Newly registered here but, I've been following the forum for a while now. Love the shear amount of information about the car here. Just found out about the steering wheel column issue and not a fan. I'm hoping that I can order a MY23 4S.

Thank you!
Welcome, good luck with your order 🍀

tedshuck

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Hi All,
I just registered, found the forum through a Google news feed. I took delivery of my Taycan 4 CT last Thursday. I have been a bit overwhelmed by how much there is to learn about this car! A big change from my last Porsche, a '71 911E.
Thanks in advance for all the help,
Ted

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
Hi All,
I just registered, found the forum through a Google news feed. I took delivery of my Taycan 4 CT last Thursday. I have been a bit overwhelmed by how much there is to learn about this car! A big change from my last Porsche, a '71 911E.
Thanks in advance for all the help,
Ted
Welcome to the forum. Lots and lots of useful information on here. Enjoy!

Reactions: B61

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
Good evening… new member here from the UK. I’m new to Porsche and learnt a lot from reading through the threads here… I have recently placed an order for a CT 4S, I’ve been advised Q1 2023 delivery… let’s see how it plans out.

I’m currently driving an RS6 Avant which is a daily driver to be replaced by the CT 4S… and will be my only car.

Previously owned sports cars are a 458 Spider and more recently a 488 GTB.

Let the journey begin.

22gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 taycan gts
Country flag
New member here. Picked up my GTS last week. my research was a little lacking for this purchase and didn't really grasp the current market demand for a GTS. Lucked out that it was available and speced close to my liking.
Carrera white /slate leather
It was a dealer spec car. Paid a small % over msrp.

Loving the car so far. Came from an Audi rs7. Never thought I'd really like a EV, but the time seemed right.

Having a hard time uploading an image, keep getting an error that "its not as expected". Oh well. I'll share a picture eventually.

mateoosh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S CT, MB C43
Country flag
Greetings from Poland !
I’m 46 YO car- and tech-lover, married, with children 😀

Currently driving a 2019 MB C43, a BMW R1250GS and waiting for an ordered CT4S.

see you on the road🤩

X-ray

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Tesla Model Y LR, Mercedes GLS580
Country flag
Hello from Ohio!

Long time lurker, recently registered. I was hooked after a test drive at a dealer with a new 4S. I thought about ordering a 4S but decided to drive a lightly used ‘21 Turbo at another dealer and knew the 4S wasn’t quiet enough. Luckily, the second dealer had a single GTS allocation that wasn’t sold and locked within a month of my test drive.

After a bit of negotiaiting (they originally wanted $5k over MSRP), they agreed to sell at MSRP but with a $15k deposit. I changed my color and options a few times and settled on chalk over red/black. My start of prodcution was today and I hope to have the car by early July. Very excited.

I have been an AMG guy for a few years, E63S sedan, E63S wagon and recently a GLS63 which I sold back to my dealer making a nice little profit. This will be my first Porsche. My wife has a Tesla Model Y LR which aside from the ride quality I do enjoy driving. We also have a 2021 GLS580 as our dog and family hauler.

Can’t wait to share actualy pics of the car.

X
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 7E3BE026-5403-4544-A000-82C0381AD3FE

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Welcome on the forum @X-ray …and I wish you very short days till delivery :like:

Juanted

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Wooohoo! Scheduled delivery date is currently 10.21, which means I'll probably have it by Thanksgiving.
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 263a

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 3.52.26 PM