Missing Surround View feature

Tesla2Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85 + Taycan GTS
Country flag
When I put the car in reverse only my right mirror turns down but not the left. Is that normal or what should I do to get the left to also turn down? I have a MY22
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
When I put the car in reverse only my right mirror turns down but not the left. Is that normal or what should I do to get the left to also turn down? I have a MY22
It is only ever the passenger side door mirror which dips for reversing regardless of model year or Porsche model unfortunately.

Tesla2Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85 + Taycan GTS
Country flag
It is only ever the passenger side door mirror which dips for reversing regardless of model year or Porsche model unfortunately.
Thank you for confirming.
Another Q is about Wi-Fi … I dug through all settings (I think) but did not come across a setting to connect my Taycan to my home Wi-Fi. Does that functionality not exist yet? I think I have the latest PCM update for MY22

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Another Q is about Wi-Fi … I dug through all settings (I think) but did not come across a setting to connect my Taycan to my home Wi-Fi. Does that functionality not exist yet? I think I have the latest PCM update for MY22
Not possible with our cars.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
No WiFi access for any model year unless your Taycan was for the Russian market.

The in car WiFi for all other markets is simply for a hotspot service (PCM calendar syncing) and for sharing the secondary in car data service where subscribed to.

Hotspot may also play a role with Carplay and Android Auto.
Sponsored

Last edited: