JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
My Mission E rims finally came yesterday, had them installed today and can't believe it's the same car. For anyone who regretted the rims they ordered regret not more! Thanks to chalkrwd I ordered these rims and it's makes the car complete!

If anyone wants to get Mission E's What's Up 510 241 5459. It took me about 30 days and cost 2K with shipping.

Porsche Taycan Mission E Rim's 51322929-6520-476B-B5AC-7AA008A03C1C

Porsche Taycan Mission E Rim's 70CDD1F5-136B-48E8-9916-9D49040DA8AF

dmattingly23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
My Mission E rims finally came yesterday, had them installed today and can't believe it's the same car. For anyone who regretted the rims they ordered regret not more! Thanks to chalkrwd I ordered these rims and it's makes the car complete!

If anyone wants to get Mission E's What's Up 510 241 5459. It took me about 30 days and cost 2K with shipping.

51322929-6520-476B-B5AC-7AA008A03C1C.jpeg

70CDD1F5-136B-48E8-9916-9D49040DA8AF.jpeg
These look amazing. Curious where you got these (sounded like you had a referral but wasn’t sure)?

OP
OP
JRNJTAYCAN

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
These look amazing. Curious where you got these (sounded like you had a referral but wasn’t sure)?
I got the number from a few others on this forum who bought them. I was not sure if it was a scam or not because it sounded a bit to good to be true but in this case thank goodness it was true.

Love the rims!

johnarpy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I bought my car with them, but they are amazing. It's one of the first things people comment on.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Lol I thought that Taycan was on 17" Mission Es for a min..........

Lee808

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan GTS
Country flag
OP, I would use extreme caution buying from aftermarket who copy OEM designs and pass them as replica's. Usually, quality and safety are big concerns. In the wheel industry, you get what you pay for. OEM Mission E wheels are ballpark 7-8K.

Hatten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sport Turismo
it would be interresting to know if anyone ever had any problem with their aftermarket wheels and what happened?
Anyone want to share?

OP
OP
JRNJTAYCAN

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
it would be interresting to know if anyone ever had any problem with their aftermarket wheels and what happened?
Anyone want to share?
I did a ton of research before buying my rims. What I found was 99 percent of all rims made are manufactured in China. These rims are forged aluminum which is the strongest material light weight material for a rim. I also found so many articles stating that others have never found any legal issues (class action etc) with aftermarket rims. It is a massive industry if you look into it.
I have no regrets with my aftermarket rims. In fact when I took my car back to the dealer person after person came out and look at the rims and other than the tire size (19 not 21) no one from the dealer could tell they were not stock.

Lee808

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I did a ton of research before buying my rims. What I found was 99 percent of all rims made are manufactured in China. These rims are forged aluminum which is the strongest material light weight material for a rim. I also found so many articles stating that others have never found any legal issues (class action etc) with aftermarket rims. It is a massive industry if you look into it.
I have no regrets with my aftermarket rims. In fact when I took my car back to the dealer person after person came out and look at the rims and other than the tire size (19 not 21) no one from the dealer could tell they were not stock.
I just want to advise caution. Not all forged wheels are the equal. In the wheel industry its very common for Chinese replicas to copy established designs and sell at a fraction of the cost with no regard to safety. It has nothing to do with being made in China. There are tons of high-quality items made in China. No offense, but you are buying a critical safety item in the back corners of the internet from an unknown, unestablished manufacturer and assuming everything will be ok. There are tons of cases of replica wheels failing all over the internet. Search any popular automotive forum.

The real question is, do you risk your safety and others just to save a few thousand bucks? If the cost is the problem, why not keep the stock wheels? YMYV

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
There is a big difference between established Western companies that have manufacturing performed in China, to their own specs, production processes, and QC procedures vs. simply a Chinese company manufacturing knockoffs using their own processes. Lumping all Chinese manufacturing into one basket is very misleading.

NuJerzPorsche

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Problem I got with Porsche is the money grab they do with the brakes you have to spec with them. I’m fine with folks getting aftermarket mission Es
Sponsored