Mobile home charge unit won't let me go back to English?

fredz

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022...........Corvette 2023 Z06
Country flag
Silly question, I know! Sorry, just got my new/used 2022 taycan. Plugged the wall unit in and on it goes, fine. But when prompted to select a language I hit the wrong one on the 2nd page and now cannot get back to English option. It goes to other languages but stops short of Englsh, english UK etc. any ideas?
Sponsored

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
Silly question, I know! Sorry, just got my new/used 2022 taycan. Plugged the wall unit in and on it goes, fine. But when prompted to select a language I hit the wrong one on the 2nd page and now cannot get back to English option. It goes to other languages but stops short of Englsh, english UK etc. any ideas?
I didn’t think you spoke English in America 🇺🇸 😉

ShiftyWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2017 Audi Q5 PP
Country flag
It goes to other languages but stops short of Englsh, english UK etc. any ideas?
I don't know the answer but I'd think you could sort it quickly with a call to Porsche NA support. They were able to walk me through several procedures on my PMCC.

enzo5000

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S CT, BMW E60 M5, BMW R1250GSA
Country flag
Press and hold the MULTI-FUNCTION BUTTON again for 5 seconds. The CHARGER indicator light flashes white when you do so. The charger is reset to the factory settings.

OP
OP
fredz

fredz

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022...........Corvette 2023 Z06
Country flag
Actually, here's the deal. go on the charger...whatever language you may be in, go to a different language and press it. It will either take you to a new screen to select the correct one or....you will see INFORMATION in whatever language you are in and THAT will take you to the right screen.
Thanks all..............what a ride! Hey, while here.........Where to download my owner's manual??? going to google is a joke...

ShiftyWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2017 Audi Q5 PP
Country flag
Hey, while here.........Where to download my owner's manual??? going to google is a joke...
Porsche will only let you view and read after logging in on their website. I was able to find two by searching old threads here through Google.

Edit: Little by little, I've been able to collect manuals for my year, the PMCC, and some of the online services thanks to this forum and its members.
Sponsored